• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I have been interested in one of these since seeing one at a gun show last year. Right now I can use my G19 gen 3 when I want to shoot it, or take the Glock out and carry if I wish. I will be looking for a good deal on a used Glock to keep it with the conversion kit. Yesterday morning I happened to stumble on a sale at OpticsPlanet. $169 for the MCK. I know their service can be hit or miss. I ordered the MCK, flashlight, and thumb rests. 5 minutes after ordering, I saw Primary Arms also had a sale. The kit was a little more but the accessories were cheaper. The shipping cost was the only difference, which I would have been ok with since I trust Primary more than OP. Anyway, I got my shipping confirmation today. Just checked and OP is up to $230 and Primary is out of stock. OP still has the Sig version for $169. Guess I lucked out all around!

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I appreciate mine, but after getting a dedicated PCC, it’s not been used.

I don’t have the MCK but the older version with the crappy slide release/lock. The newer MCK also fits both 19 and 17 Glock. It also has the longer brace which I would have preferred.

Great toy and most everyone I let try it out likes it. It’s been described as looking like a space gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom