https://www.kygunco.com/Blogs/

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    If they come out with a 20rd mag for it and it's not outrageously priced it will sell. I'd buy one just to have one ;)

Again, nothing but rumors, but the mag pictured is 20 rounds, and MSRP is supposedly under $500 by a decent amount. And Speer is making a Gold Dot for the 5.7.

Again. Nothing but internet rumors I'm spreading here.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Hopefully, that is an early prototype and Ruger does some work to refine the red dot mount before release. They will be pretty popular if the price is under $500.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I think this will help the 5.7 gain some popularity. I’m not surprised by the MSRP though, while I would have been surprised if it was as low as speculated.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte

That's got to be the most worthless firearm 'review' I've ever seen. Didn't bother to mention anything at all about the operating system. How does it work? Recoil, gas, delayed? 16 pictures and not a single one with the slide back, let alone a disassembly. I'm able to make some decent guesses if you give me something. Watched the video hoping for something there but all I got was 40 seconds of putting rounds in a magazine and a couple of minutes of pumping them back out again. Noise,......I know the gun makes noise. Thanks.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    [video=youtube_share;ous3RprumzQ]http://youtu.be/ous3RprumzQ[/video]

Much better video but still no mention of the operating system or any technical details. I can see from the slow-mo firing that the barrel is fixed to the frame; no tilting barrel lock. So gas or gas delay maybe.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    That's got to be the most worthless firearm 'review' I've ever seen. Didn't bother to mention anything at all about the operating system. How does it work? Recoil, gas, delayed? 16 pictures and not a single one with the slide back, let alone a disassembly. I'm able to make some decent guesses if you give me something. Watched the video hoping for something there but all I got was 40 seconds of putting rounds in a magazine and a couple of minutes of pumping them back out again. Noise,......I know the gun makes noise. Thanks.

This gun was just officially released to the public at 11:00 am EST. That article was 10 min old when I posted it. Give it some time and let the articles and videos catch up. The 22plinkster video is good.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    This gun was just officially released to the public at 11:00 am EST. That article was 10 min old when I posted it. Give it some time and let the articles and videos catch up. The 22plinkster video is good.

I'm sure that's true, but they spent more than ten minutes producing the article/videos. The first half of the TFB article went on about the box and unused holster in detail,......is it too much to ask for a simple mention of the technical? The 22 Plinkster video was much better and acceptable as a 'first look', but certainly doesn't live up to the 'full review' billing. These are 'announcements', and the TFB article is a particularly poor one.

Top Bottom