Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 258 of 449 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4488

User Info Menu

Thanks for all of that info Carlos!
    Also thanks to everyone else for their input as well!
    Turbo, that would be great to see one in person, thanks for the offer!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    Had to make the baby a 2nd breakfast. Grilled chops, tater tots, and runny eggs should do it.
    A second breakfast? Wow, baby must be very hungry!

User Info Menu

2 yo Human garbage disposal. All my girls are carnivores. my 3yo ate almost 1/3 lb of venison sausage in 1 sitting yesterday
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    2 yo Human garbage disposal. All my girls are carnivores. my 3yo ate almost 1/3 lb of venison sausage in 1 sitting yesterday
    I donít know how they do it. We have a 2 1/2 granddaughter that eats more than our ten year old grandson.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Our boy will eat pretty much anything, but the girl is picky. Imagine that! LOL

User Info Menu

All infants/toddlers can consume 1/3 their standing weight in Mac'N'Cheese. It's science.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

The terrorists are bottomless food pits. Not serious amount per sitting just endless consumption. They have the metabolism of a shrew.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Watched the movie "solo" this morning.
    Loved it. Not as good as the originals but now I feel like giving Disney a chance.

User Info Menu

I might have discovered an untapped, new love....... military surplus rifles !
    My first (the Mosin) is a very common one, but it's history, and mechanics are fascinating.
    It could very well be a bottomless pit, and one that I'm running out of time to explore.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    The terrorists are bottomless food pits. Not serious amount per sitting just endless consumption. They have the metabolism of a shrew.
    Bout right