Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 349 of 501 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5010
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Also, my name isn't James. Lol
    I got one from Butt boy yesterday.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I just got this text:
    Hi James! It's David with Bernie 2020. Bernie has spent his entire life standing up to the greed and corruption of the corporate elite and fighting for ordinary working people. Are you in for Bernie?

Someone draft my reply, please.
    James was never real. He still votes (D) anyways
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Id assume these can be reported as unsolicited (?)

Apparently there are some people who make money on the lawsuits and fines on these after reporting them. For me it's generally not worth it, but to stick it to a politician might be worth figuring out the process.

Generally they just get blocked by me, but they change numbers and spoof them, so doesn't really provide much impact.

Edit after some research:
    Appears for political they can do it, if not from an auto dialer on the texts... https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides...alls-and-texts

Robotexts - text messages generated through autodialing - are considered a type of call and fall under all robocall rules. As text messages generally go to mobile phones, they require the called party's prior express consent if they are generated using autodialing. However, political text messages can be sent without prior consent of the intended recipient if the sender does not use autodialing technology to send the text.

That said, if it's a non autodialer, real number, I'd sign them up for every scam, etc site I could so they get a ton of calls/texts back.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 01-19-2020 at 15:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

On dancer, on prancer, on tiny dancer. On snowflake, on buckake, on necro-romancer. On bozo, and bilbo, and general rodham first lady. On schiffty, on schumer, on pelosi & kluber.

This is going somewhere. Ill continue later. Feel free to jump in. A group effort is always more fun
    NRA Patron Life Member

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Looking to build a AR pistol. I have one INGO lower left. I only have $600 in the gun fund so I dont know if I can get it completed before the SGE. I dont want any Palmetto parts.....suggestions are welcome.
    Aero runs a 15% off blems sale from time to time. That will probably be my 300 bo pistol with a Ballistics Advantage Barrel.

I recent bought 308 parts as Aero Blems and any blems are insignificant.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

I'm not a fan of anyone that wipes their butt with someone else's sleeve. - bcannon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Before or after the jello match?
    The fight club is for suitors for ss... winner of each fight gets to place a bid. Can anyone make posters? Maybe handout some flyers?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    The fight club is for suitors for ss... winner of each fight gets to place a bid. Can anyone make posters? Maybe handout some flyers?

User Info Menu

CZ's

I have the BOB set up. It is a bit heavy as it is a single person survival deal. Not much just very basic.
    9mm AR pistol and mags. CZ and mags. 1 box of ammo. Just because.
    Going through mine. I have decided to get away from my m9 and stick to my cz 85. It's the platform I train with and I do 75% of my shooting with now. But I need a good shtf holster. Any recommendations? Itll be 2 weeks before I can order one unless I can find one in person.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Im confused as to why we are doing this at a gala. I mean if there was a suitor amongst us, Id hope shed know by now. Lol
    ...I blame Turbo -Everyone

User Info Menu

I just got this text:
    Hi James! It's David with Bernie 2020. Bernie has spent his entire life standing up to the greed and corruption of the corporate elite and fighting for ordinary working people. Are you in for Bernie?

Someone draft my reply, please.
    Screenshot_20200119-143732_Messages.jpg