Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 404 of 501 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 414 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5010

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Gonna be there awhile too I bet.
    A flipper of the first order !

Master

User Info Menu

Had a good time meeting up with CM and WTB at PB today. Bought the CZ 1911 from CM and after we all talked for a while WTB and I went in and shot for an hour.

I think the Silencer Shop Kiosk will finally get me into suppressors. I have some studying to do on that.

User Info Menu

The Kiosk made it super easy!
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    The Kiosk made it super easy!
    Too easy. Itís calling me to buy more and Iím already waiting on stamps.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Yup. The kiosk and their site make it all very easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

Master

User Info Menu

Are you guys doing individual trusts per suppressor, have a trust set up for them all or simply getting them as an individual?

User Info Menu

Sorry that I missed the PB fun this afternoon. I sure would have loved to dial in the Holosun on the P10S so I can get that gun back into a holster where it belongs.

I had made an appointment at our office clinic to have the splinter removed. Itís not really a splinter but a glass shard that is deep into the finger near the bone and nerves. The clinic wanted no part of it so I went to Urgent Care. Their first thought was to refer me to Indy Ortho who specializes in hand issues but after a bit, the PA decided to try digging around a bit. A half hour later, the hole in the finger is bigger but still no sign of the shard. Itís still in there and any pressure feels like a red hot poker but the sucker is in deep. She gave it a good shot though.

After it was done, she recommends just letting it work its way out naturally. That had been my initial thought as well but all of the women in the family have been telling me to put the Xacto knife down and see someone. Ok, I did but my two attempts with the Xacto knife were no worse than the professional. In fact, I think that I did just as well as she did in the long run.

The plus side of this is that itís not my trigger finger and I should still be able to shoot with no pain.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

I did mine as an individual, given itís a 22 can and the wife is indifferent. If/when I do a 9mm can for the AR9, Iíll do a trust as a precaution.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Are you guys doing individual trusts per suppressor, have a trust set up for them all or simply getting them as an individual?
    Through their site you can do a quickshot trust
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Individual on all mine.

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.