Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Sig 320 X5 Legion

I just had a chance to put a few rounds through a Sig 320 X5 Legion and WOW what a sweet shooter, I been looking for a very soft shooting 9mm due to wrist injuries and tried a lot of different platforms. Mainly was looking for an all metal gun to minimize recoil but honestly the majority didn't feel good in my hand and not a big fan of DA/SA, also don't like safeties in a defensive handgun. The Sig fits the bill for me perfectly and I can shoot it very well and it's one of the softest shooting handguns I ever tried and I shoot a lot of different guns over the years, I'm impressed with the X5 overall and I would like to own one in the very near future

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have one and really like it. If you want it as a carry gun it might have some challenge as the weight (even though we carried heavy guns off duty back in in the day)

They are great shooters and I always say the accuracy reminds me if a PPC revolver from back in the day

User Info Menu

I donít carry mine, I shoot it in competition, and it shoots great! In fact Iíve put more rounds through it 4 months Iíve owned it, than Iíve put through my 226 legion and Iíve had it for over 2 years!

i think sig really hit it out of the park with the 320 legion, and if they make a p365 legion Iíd probably buy one of them too!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

For me it would be used to take a class and extended range sessions but not for carry.

Master

User Info Menu

No love for the p365 XL? It looks very close to a Legion...
    Local tribal warlord

I am Asher's son.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    but...but...but its not gray??? how could it be a legion???

Master

User Info Menu

In the American Handgunner rag March / April 2020 edition, it outshot the 320 Legion. Good enough to get my vote.
    Local tribal warlord

I am Asher's son.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    Can you specify? Personal taste, bad experience etc?

I shot a one that got a 365XL. I like it, it shot nice as well. I am not however completely sold on it as the size seemed almost to smallish (I know that was the idea) just dont know if I liked it enough to 100% say that would be my next small(ish) gun over others.

Just didn't do it like the 320 X5 Legion did for me

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The 320 X5 Legion is becoming extremely popular in USPSA especially in Carry Optics. It is one of those guns that many people swear they are buying skill with.
    Michael Swisher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cedartop View Post
    The 320 X5 Legion is becoming extremely popular in USPSA especially in Carry Optics. It is one of those guns that many people swear they are buying skill with.
    I just put the mag well back on mine and Iím shooting it in an idpa match on Saturday (esp) and Iím putting my open class slide on the legion frame and using it on Sunday at steel Challenge, as for buying skill Iíll call bs on that! If you could, I wouldnít have come in 41st out of 44 shooters 😂

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast