• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've got a Holoson 507c, and I'd like to get it on my Sig M17. I need to get an adapter plate to make this happen. It's not a duty gun or anything other than a range toy, but I don't want to buy a plate that's going to break or be complete junk.

The only one I've found is this: https://outerimpact.com/shop/sig-sauer-p320-m17-pistols-red-dot-adapter-mount-m-r-a/
    and then I'd need to get some additional screws. I've never heard of this outfit, but it's not like I've got any other options I'm aware of anyway.

If anyone has a suggestion other than the one above I'd love to hear it.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Perfect example of what I'm looking for. I've never heard of springer precision before reading your comment. How do they stack up in terms of quality?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Perfect example of what I'm looking for. I've never heard of springer precision before reading your comment. How do they stack up in terms of quality?

never heard of any complaints, the only thing of theirs that I run is a magazine base pad on my 320 legion, but its holding up pretty well hitting gravel, I shoot with a guy who has a springer plate on his glock (he's using a max michelle sig dot) that's a 750.00 optic and he runs his glock hard (lots of matches) and he didn't say a bad word about his plate, only that it was stupid of sig to make all the other optic ready pistols take the Romeo footprint, while the p320 legion takes the delta point pro/Romeo pro footprint!

but I hear that all the new optic ready pistols will have the dpp/Romeo pro footprint

let me say this, I would buy the springer over outer impact!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    let me say this, I would buy the springer over outer impact!

I'm very glad to hear this since that's exactly what I did yesterday. When I looked up the plate it came all bundled up as a package for less than the outer impact so I figured why not.

Top Bottom