• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rootbeer506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    NOBLESVILLE
    Want to buy an MPX pistol, but want to be more informed on pricing before I go in.

I see online pricing around 1500-1800 for the MPX-K with the folding stock, but they are usually out of stock. I keep hearing people that review them say they were about 1200.

Is supply and demand jacking the price on these things? Where did you find one and what prices are you seeing?

aporter

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I picked mine up at His and Hers Target Sports in Sheridan. I have the MPX-K Talo TacOps. It was a $2499 MSRP and Ron had it for $1799. He has a copperhead there now for I think $1649.

I would say second hand somewhere around the $1300-$1400 is what I have seen. New for around the $1700.

Steve at Indiana Firearms will order just about anything and he is pretty well priced too.

bullitstang1313

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Columbus
    There have been a few different models over the years and the newer ones seem to have added features that raise the cost some. I think the new pistols come with the Timney trigger which was developed for the competition carbine model. I've also noticed all the new models seem to come with the sig brace where some of the older models didn't. The copperhead seems to be lower priced and more readily available.

rootbeer506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    NOBLESVILLE
    There have been a few different models over the years and the newer ones seem to have added features that raise the cost some. I think the new pistols come with the Timney trigger which was developed for the competition carbine model. I've also noticed all the new models seem to come with the sig brace where some of the older models didn't. The copperhead seems to be lower priced and more readily available.

That makes sense. I just don't like the copperheads.

rootbeer506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    NOBLESVILLE
    I picked mine up at His and Hers Target Sports in Sheridan. I have the MPX-K Talo TacOps. It was a $2499 MSRP and Ron had it for $1799. He has a copperhead there now for I think $1649.

I would say second hand somewhere around the $1300-$1400 is what I have seen. New for around the $1700.

Steve at Indiana Firearms will order just about anything and he is pretty well priced too.

Can you send me a pm with a good email. I don't have pm access yet.

Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    I think I paid $1499 for the full size (non k) with the folder a couple years back down in Clarksville. I had ZR Tactical up in Noblesville do the K chop on mine. I think it was around $200. I do have a complete (new) K upper laying around if you happen to find an mpx lower somewhere (somehow lol).

rootbeer506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    NOBLESVILLE
    I think I paid $1499 for the full size (non k) with the folder a couple years back down in Clarksville. I had ZR Tactical up in Noblesville do the K chop on mine. I think it was around $200. I do have a complete (new) K upper laying around if you happen to find an mpx lower somewhere (somehow lol).

I appreciate it. Ended up picking one up recently, so I'm all set for now.

Top Bottom