• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Palmetto State Armory showed off its own PS9 Dagger. It's a $300 G19 size/copy.

Palmetto State Armory PS9 Dagger: $300 Glock Killer [UPDATED]

PSA-Glock-Compatible-Pistol.jpg

Palmetto State Armory (PSA) will make several variations of the gun, but the basic model is the one that will ship first. It has many parts that are compatible with the Gen3 Glock pistols including the magazine and trigger group. PSA ships the PS9 with Magpul P15 magazines, but you can use your existing G17, G19 and other 9mm magazines with the gun.

Should be interesting.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    I'd love to shoot one and watch a few reviews for reliability before calling it a g**** killer, but if it can bring the same reliability to the field it will be a really big contender for new firearm owners getting into the game. I'll probably get one just to have it, and I don't even like 9mm. Also worth noting they have what appears to be a scar knock off and an mp5 clone that is actually roller delay. I'm rather excited to see if those are worth anything.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'd love to shoot one and watch a few reviews for reliability before calling it a g**** killer, but if it can bring the same reliability to the field it will be a really big contender for new firearm owners getting into the game. I'll probably get one just to have it, and I don't even like 9mm. Also worth noting they have what appears to be a scar knock off and an mp5 clone that is actually roller delay. I'm rather excited to see if those are worth anything.

Yeah. I didn't think that through too well. I changed the title.

I wonder if the grip angle is standard G****?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    My wife gonna kill me!

I am not a Glock guy so I am gonna get one for classes I like to show up with cheap pistols that shoot great and get looked down by Glock dudes.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Actually it looks like a knockoff clone of the Shadow Systems MR920. The MR920 is compatible with G19 holsters and I believe it takes Glock magazines and can even take some Glock parts (it appears Shadow systems started as a Glock aftermarket shop), but features different grip angle (I think, they call it changing the point of aim), undercut trigger guard, slide made especially to take low-mounted optics, and a bunch of other changes. Not sure of the price, I believe MSRP is $800, but I might be wrong. Shadow Systems is in Plano, TX. Shadow Systems says they emphasized reliability as well.

https://shadowsystemscorp.com/mr920/

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    Whats $20 gonna do that $10 couldn’t?

It might allow them to realize their guns should come with metal sights and not rubber dovetail protectors.
    Definitely one of the mandatory upgrades for my 20. The only thing stock in mine is the actual frame itself and the metal of the slide. All the interals have been changed out that aren't serialized. It only took another 7-800 to make it a shootable gun :):

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    It might allow them to realize their guns should come with metal sights and not rubber dovetail protectors.
    Definitely one of the mandatory upgrades for my 20. The only thing stock in mine is the actual frame itself and the metal of the slide. All the interals have been changed out that aren't serialized. It only took another 7-800 to make it a shootable gun :):

Wait.... Wasn't that a classic complaint about the 1911 platform all the Glock fanboys consistently threw at them while extolling the virtues of their perfect choice?
    Sorry. Couldn't resist.

I'll be watching this with interest. I do hope that this is successful for PSA. The market is totally flooded with almost everyone making the same sort of idea. I'd hate to see this swept under the rug and forgotten like the PSA 1911.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    PSA continues to impress me. I get that not all their guns are bet your life on it quality, but I've always loved their mission of trying to arm Americans to the teeth for as little money out of pocket as possible. Just yesterday they sold a M&P 2.0 Compact 15+1 with night sights for $350 shipped. Now they've got their own version of the glock out there and I'd be willing to bet that it'll have a few bugs to gets worked out, but 3 years from now they'll be on their Gen 5 version of it where it took Glock decades to get to their Gen 5. There's always going to be a Glock in the market, but the writing is on the wall that they seem to be going the way Colt did where they come up with an innovative design once and milk it for decades until the market is flooded with cheap knockoffs and design improvements they should have implemented themselves.

I hope this new PSA plastic gun is in the same catagory of quality as a glock or M&P. Time and youtube will tell.

solarpimp

Plinker
    Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    I had been long considering buying an FMK Sniper Elite from a seller on GunBroker for $219.00 as it is comparable to the G19 and has an RMR cut. All of the reviews on it seem pretty solid. I'll have to reconsider and determine if the extra $80 plus tax on the whole amount is worth it.

Top Bottom