• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GWC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    Lowell
    my Dad passed his Ruger P90 45 ACP down to me and I love it for that reason, my question would be, how can I make the trigger/re-set a little more user freindly??

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Wolf makes a spring kit for the p series rugers I put one on my p85 it was a definite improvement over stock, but just remember, if you spend a lot of money polishing a turd, in the end all you’ve got...is a turd!

you'll never turn it into a 1911 or even a glock! But what you will have a work horse that won’t win a beauty contest but will shoot all day long! (Oh if I can put the wolf kit on, anybody can do it!)

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The P90 is a tank of a gun, it will last forever. I bought one (P90SS) to take on BYOG anti-drug deployments and it's still in almost mint condition. I rarely carry it anymore but when I do I'm reminded of how light it is for the size and it was originally designed to take the 10MM magnum (which never became a thing) so +P .45 is not an issue. I never found the trigger annoying enough to do anything with it...but I was raised on Army guns so YMMV.

GWC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    Lowell
    Mine is SS as well, I'll shoot it and most likely it will ride my nightstand to greet any bad guys who are looking for a dirt nap. ; )

Top Bottom