Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 356 of 502 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 5018

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I've noticed TDogg is selling stuff again. If you happen to have a decent bipod I'll take it.
    I have a new Magpul bipod in fde I'd part with.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    OK......making a list of who is gonna get it if and when my disappears.
    If you are missing a cheeseburger, I may be the culprit... coffee, not my thing (any warm/hot beverage for that matter). Just never been my thing. These days no liquid caffeine consumption. Urologist said to drop the caffeinated beverages after a couple of kidney stone episodes... and to avoid that again happy to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    If you are missing a cheeseburger, I may be the culprit... coffee, not my thing (any warm/hot beverage for that matter). Just never been my thing. These days no liquid caffeine consumption. Urologist said to drop the caffeinated beverages after a couple of kidney stone episodes... and to avoid that again happy to do so.
    Water and tea are about all I have these days. All this adult beverage talk makes me miss a good well made mixer or just a darned beer.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Ha, OK, I guess I did just drop a bomb and run off to work...

The wife came back a little over a week ago and we've been doing our best to work things out. Ironically at about the same time our divorce was finalized and went though. So, at this point we're just trying to hammer things out to see how things are going to go. Wish us luck!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Water and tea are about all I have these days. All this adult beverage talk makes me miss a good well made mixer or just a darned beer.
    Water and only for me. If I've been very good on the diet I splurge and allow myself a Dr. Pepper as a treat. How things have changed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post

The wife came back a little over a week ago and we've been doing our best to work things out. Ironically at about the same time our divorce was finalized and went though. So, at this point we're just trying to hammer things out to see how things are going to go. Wish us luck!
    Wow! I do wish you luck. I keep writing things and then having to delete them since I've never been in this situation. This doesn't normally stop me from making comments about things that I know nothing about. LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Water and only for me. If I've been very good on the diet I splurge and allow myself a Dr. Pepper as a treat. How things have changed.
    A good Dr. Pepper is really good. Growing up I didn't care for them, but after I got in high school that changed.

User Info Menu

I do wish you both the best in whatever direction you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    I was just thinking about what the slang term they call artillery men.
    It's Cannon Cocker. . .and wondered if Carlos qualified?
    Carlos the Cannon Cocker has such a nice alliterative ring to it.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I went off the reservation with one of the terrorists and had a Sprite. Over ice. Man what a rebel.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ