Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 357 of 502 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5018

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I went off the reservation with one of the terrorists and had a Sprite. Over ice. Man what a rebel.
    Whoa! Rein it back in! Let's not get crazy here.

Keeper of Snowman's Firearms mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Ha, OK, I guess I did just drop a bomb and run off to work...

The wife came back a little over a week ago and we've been doing our best to work things out. Ironically at about the same time our divorce was finalized and went though. So, at this point we're just trying to hammer things out to see how things are going to go. Wish us luck!
    Yes you did!!

Not knowing details, I will that I truly hope it works out for whatever is best for YOU.

.....and that's all I got to say about that...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

Keeper of Snowman's Firearms mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I went off the reservation with one of the terrorists and had a Sprite. Over ice. Man what a rebel.

CKW!!!! CM had a Sprite! CKW!!!
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Ha, OK, I guess I did just drop a bomb and run off to work...

The wife came back a little over a week ago and we've been doing our best to work things out. Ironically at about the same time our divorce was finalized and went though. So, at this point we're just trying to hammer things out to see how things are going to go. Wish us luck!
    I wish YOU luck. You'll probably need it
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Ok gangsters. There will be squirrel Tempura at lunch tomorrow and shooting afterwards. If you're off work and have been here before you may come visit. Barb may or may not have an apple pie. I'm expecting as many as show up. TT, you're invited for lunch and we'll tell 'em what they missed.
    Mmmmmmmmm
    Retired with low speed & high drag

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    CKW!!!! CM had a Sprite! CKW!!!
    Yeah she knows so
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Ok gangsters. There will be squirrel Tempura at lunch tomorrow and shooting afterwards. If you're off work and have been here before you may come visit. Barb may or may not have an apple pie. I'm expecting as many as show up. TT, you're invited for lunch and we'll tell 'em what they missed.
    I want to arrive after the squirrel is consumed, but before the pie (if available ?) is served.
    Time ? ​(I sent you a text earlier)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    I have a new Magpul bipod in fde I'd part with.
    I really like the new MagPul bipods, although I also own a Harris. Both will do the job !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I really like the new MagPul bipods, although I also own a Harris. Both will do the job !
    I agree. Have and use both. The Magpul is sleek though. Small footprint and way quieter
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Depends.

Does she remember where I live?
    I might not know the exact way, but I do know how to use GPS and look up the Walgreens. That’ll get me close enough!