Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 364 of 502 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 5018

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Boat Sport and travel show is going on, spring is around the corner.

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

February sucks generally. Itís the month that you get tired of winter. The skies are mostly grey and the ground is soggy.

This is an odd year for the weather though. I donít feel like winter ever settled in. Itís just been 3 months of the pre-winter crap weather.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Coffee talk was yesterday.

User Info Menu

Morning all...

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Re-boots never seem to work my friend. If this is what you want then do all you can. Just know we have most all of us been there and no.

Luck to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Agreed. Wishing you luck on the relationship, but I would not seek to combine assets again after everything was done to separate them.

Agreed. I know a guy who married and divorced the same woman twice, and she hammered him harder the second go around.

Again, wish you well on the relationship, just let your mind run the wallet.
    I appreciate the advice and I'm doing my best to keep my eyes wide open over this whole thing. We'll see how it goes.

User Info Menu

WT, I wish you the best of luck and truly hope it all works out great for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Coffee talk was yesterday.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    Morning CM. Being the 1911 expert you are, I wanted to ask you what grips should a guy purchase for a 1911 ? My 1911 is a full size Springfield in 45. When shooting it, I feel like I need more grip to have better control.
    I would rather not alter the pistol too much. Your opinion would be invaluable.
    Look into putting the Pearce finger grip enhancement on it. Its what I use because of the same issue. I will PM you a pic when I get a minute.

I am searching for a 10mm conversion barrel for one of my 1911's.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Look into putting the Pearce finger grip enhancement on it. Its what I use because of the same issue. I will PM you a pic when I get a minute.

I am searching for a 10mm conversion barrel for one of my 1911's.
    Thanks CM. I will look forward to seeing them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    WT, I wish you the best of luck and truly hope it all works out great for you.
    Thank you sir. I felt like we had to make the attempt. We'll see if that was a good idea or not at some point.