Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 403 of 502 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5018

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Na just simple with a roof and screened in porch on a slab and a squeaky door on a spring
    I mean quality but nothing fancy with windows.
    A couple palm fans wouldnt be bad
    I'm with mcapo on this. Get it done right the first time. If you have windows and is insulated then in the winter (which is most of the year up here) you can still go out there and it will be warm from the sun. I wish there was some kind of name for this room that I'm trying to describe...I think it's called a "solar addition."
    Also don't forget a little mini-fridge in there as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post

I wish
    So you ARE more of a ceiling fan guy. That's cool.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    I'm with mcapo on this. Get it done right the first time. If you have windows and is insulated then in the winter (which is most of the year up here) you can still go out there and it will be warm from the sun. I wish there was some kind of name for this room that I'm trying to describe...I think it's called a "solar addition."
    Also don't forget a little mini-fridge in there as well.
    Umm...a sun room?

I would picture TT's back porch something like this:

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

I went to make a drink last night and thought I would make a mixer so I looked in the fridge and found some prune juice, so I decided I would get a glass of that first and then get some other drink later. Well I ended up just drinking that one glass. I guess it's healthier, but did I just cross over into some kind of old fuddy-duddy phase? It's going to be a real drink tonight though, really!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Umm...a sun room?

I would picture TT's back porch something like this:

I could see him relaxing in there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    I went to make a drink last night and thought I would make a mixer so I looked in the fridge and found some prune juice, so I decided I would get a glass of that first and then get some other drink later. Well I ended up just drinking that one glass. I guess it's healthier, but did I just cross over into some kind of old fuddy-duddy phase? It's going to be a real drink tonight though, really!
    When my grandfather was in mid 90's his doctor told him to drink cranberry juice (I think?). He didn't like it so he mixed it with wine. Probably more wine than juice.

He had a long healthy life so....

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    When my grandfather was in mid 90's his doctor told him to drink cranberry juice (I think?). He didn't like it so he mixed it with wine. Probably more wine than juice.

He had a long healthy life so....
    "Healthy" is the key word here....... otherwise, I'm certain that I wouldn't want to live so long.
    ​CZ !

User Info Menu

Lively night yesterday, about midnight a blast of gunfire for about 15 seconds from down the road at the drug dealers house. Don't know if he was shooting at raccoons in all the trash he has down there or debt collectors were paying him a visit. I guess we'll find out today.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    "Healthy" is the key word here....... otherwise, I'm certain that I wouldn't want to live so long.
    ​CZ !
    He was still cleaning out the gutters on his two story house at 92. We made him stop and hire someone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    Might give it a try sometime. All natural at least.
    My mom grew mint. So I've been making tea that way since I was a kid. Eating the leaves fresh work wonders as well. Very little to no sugar with the tea though