• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was searching for some magazines for my new H&K P2000sk. One of my hits was to this page:

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/heckler-koch-hk-usp9-p2000-9mm-10-round-magazine-with-finger-rest.html

I reviewed the Product Description:
    his is a P2000SK/USP Compact 9mm 10-round magazine.Built from tough blued steel with polymer follower and baseplate, these factory replacement magazines are engineered to deliver maximum reliability when used with USP Compact and P200SK pistols in 9mm.
    HK’s USP is one of the most revered and trusted modern combat pistols, with a track record of battle-proven performance, reliability and accuracy that few other pistols can match. The P2000 elevated the platform even further, improving upon most of the strengths of the USP compact while improving ergonomics and handling.
    HK magazines meet the same strict specifications as your original equipment mags, ensuring optimum fit and function with USP Compact and P200SK pistols.
    Grab a few spare magazines for your USP Compact/P2000SK pistols today! And don’t forget to rotate your concealed carry magazines every 1-3 months in order to maximize service life and minimize unnecessary wear.

So I ordered some of them. I get them in the mail and open one up and put it in the pistol and it is too long. I realize then that this is for the P2000 not the P2000sk. I write them about it. It seems it is my fault. They will let me return at my expense any unopened magazines. Is it just me or does it seem like the Product Description is misleading if not completely incorrect?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Definitely conflicting information on their part. The title lists it as a P2000 and the description has it as the 2000SK.

Kinda crappy they are charging you to correct it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not to mention that apparently they won't take the open one back. So, there is 40 some bucks for it.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I was searching for some magazines for my new H&K P2000sk. One of my hits was to this page:

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/heckler-koch-hk-usp9-p2000-9mm-10-round-magazine-with-finger-rest.html

I reviewed the Product Description:

So I ordered some of them. I get them in the mail and open one up and put it in the pistol and it is too long. I realize then that this is for the P2000 not the P2000sk. I write them about it. It seems it is my fault. They will let me return at my expense any unopened magazines. Is it just me or does it seem like the Product Description is misleading if not completely incorrect?

I would try calling them to explain the issue. It's a lot easier for a CS rep to copy paste a return policy in a reply, then be talking directly to an upset customer, that is using up there time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess my ADD and dyslexia are getting to me but to my reading, that magazine is for a P2000sk AND a USP Compact. Why would they throw both of them in that description if it will not work in one of them?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Columbus
    Seldon14 is spot on. I had to start my career in the call center for my company and you will always get farther with a call vs chat or email. Can also use the manager threat if they still stonewall you. Then if all else fails you write a letter to the CEO. For some reason those always got further attention. When all else fails, use forums and social media to educate others on your experience

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess my ADD and dyslexia are getting to me but to my reading, that magazine is for a P2000sk AND a USP Compact. Why would they throw both of them in that description if it will not work in one of them?
    Those magazines will fit the P2000 and USP Compact and would be suitable if you lived in a 10 rd max state as these would be neutered mags. The regular P2000/USP Compact mags, I think are 13 rounds. What I have is the P2000sk, the subcompact version of the P2000. So the magazine will go in but sticks out almost an extra inch. It would be kind of like sticking a G19 mag in to a G26, but the capacity was limited to the same as the G26. What would be the point?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Those magazines will fit the P2000 and USP Compact and would be suitable if you lived in a 10 rd max state as these would be neutered mags. The regular P2000/USP Compact mags, I think are 13 rounds. What I have is the P2000sk, the subcompact version of the P2000. So the magazine will go in but sticks out almost an extra inch. It would be kind of like sticking a G19 mag in to a G26, but the capacity was limited to the same as the G26. What would be the point?

Yeah, I’m sorry but I see what you’re saying but I’m not familiar with those guns so I’m not fully grasping everything. I’m just going by the verbiage that says they’re for the sk. Is your sk less than 10 round capacity?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I’m sorry but I see what you’re saying but I’m not familiar with those guns so I’m not fully grasping everything. I’m just going by the verbiage that says they’re for the sk. Is your sk less than 10 round capacity?
    No, the P2000sk has a normal capacity of 10 rounds. These magazines, because they are built for the P2000, are too long for the P2000sk grip. So they stick out and would not seat as stable as you would want.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No, the P2000sk has a normal capacity of 10 rounds. These magazines, because they are built for the P2000, are too long for the P2000sk grip. So they stick out and would not seat as stable as you would want.

Oh. I got you now. If they’re not the same as the original equipment mags, the text in your excerpt seems very misleading. If they’ll “work” but are not an exact fit, I’d expect them to word it so that was clear. Like Seldon suggested, it might be better to call or contact someone in person, if that’s even possible.

A couple of months ago, I ordered a mag loader that just didn’t work out. I never could get it to work like their “training” video showed. I even broke the first one. They did send a replacement but I had to pay to send the broken one back. I never could get the replacement to work either and they finally refunded my money...less the money for the two return shipments.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Sorry to hear your luck. I know it’s Monday morning quarterbacking to say what I would do, because it’s always easier to tell someone what they should do when it’s not you, but I wouldn’t let that go over well. Their description clearly states

Built from tough blued steel with polymer follower and baseplate, these factory replacement magazines are engineered to deliver maximum reliability when used with USP Compact and P200SK pistols in 9mm.

That, in my opinion, is no fault of your own. Of course they’re gonna try to make you pay the shipping and eat a $40 mag for their mistake, I would escelate the call to anyone higher up than who you spoke with. You’re a stand up guy from what I’ve seen, don’t let them use your kindness to their benefit.

:rolleyes: They definitely listed it wrong...

Grab a few spare magazines for your USP Compact/P2000SK pistols today!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would try calling them to explain the issue. It's a lot easier for a CS rep to copy paste a return policy in a reply, then be talking directly to an upset customer, that is using up there time.

I'd also recommend calling. FTF > Calling > Emailing. Working Left to right it is easier and easier to say no. Give them a call and if necessary talk to a manager. I'd say a full return on your dime is acceptable, or the unopened on their dime.

I too have a fun one I get to deal with. Two mornings ago at a Hilton property I turned on the bathroom light to see a cockroach scurry across the floor. No way. I'm at a Hilton brand, not a Motel 6. Front desk clerk was professional but nonchalant and mildly apologetic. "Ill put extra points on your account." In several days I will be able to see how generous she was. If its not at least 10,000 points (a free stay at their cheapest property, so therefore a comp) I'll be pushing for 30k (entry level property in a more ideal location) No way I'll get any traction via email so I'll HAVE to talk to a rep, and possibly a manager.

Good luck to you.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went ahead and sent all 3 back to them. They credited me back for all 3 plus tax. They did charge me a $8.59 adjustment fee and nothing back on shipping. I am waiting for it to show up on my credit card account. Then I thought I would call and see if they will do any more.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I had the same kind of issues with them and I would never use them again. I ordered a dozen 30rnd AK mags from them, they delivered mags that were shorter than 30 rounders and wouldn't even hold 20. They refused to acknowledge the problem and made me pay shipping and a restocking fee. They are douches of the highest order and lying sacks of ****.

Top Bottom