• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    nope it wont fit!!!! why you ask??? because the romeo zero dont exist!!!!

ive been looking for one since I got my 365xl, but ive decided to wait for the holosun 507k, it should be released in april, and its metal, not plastic and only 50 bucks more that the Romeo!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

ive been looking for one since I got my 365xl, but ive decided to wait for the holosun 507k, it should be released in april, and its metal, not plastic and only 50 bucks more that the Romeo!

I have a Romeo O on my 365XL! Lol.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I ordered one a couple months ago from optic planet and finally canceled my order after the available date changed about 10 times.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Go see MACs most recent post about Romeo 0. Apparently SIG is now going to ship them with a metal cover to protect the polymer lens surround.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Go see MACs most recent post about Romeo 0. Apparently dog is now going to ship them with a metal cover to protect the polymer lens surround.
    The Sig ROMEO 1 PRO has the stainless steel "cage" around the optic. I'm not so sure about the ROMEO 0. I thought dog was out catching bail jumpers!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    A simple MAC social media search and you would have found this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8mgEiMgOip/?igshid=7dzovgtr0wb7

Interesting. Though I do find the Zero to be cheaply built, and to be fair it is a fairly cheap optic, my main problem with it is the dang dot intensity button. It is in an awkward spot and for me is almost impossible to use without something like a sharpie cap. I was at the the range this evening for the first time in nice weather with the gun and sight. Previous to this it has always been cloudy. Today it was sunny with white snow all around. With the sun almost at my back the dot at the intensity I had been using was completely washed out. When you do try and adjust it you don't know which way you are going because you cant see the dot. A real pain in the butt. I am hoping that Holosun 507k will be the answer I am looking for.

jek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Interesting. Though I do find the Zero to be cheaply built, and to be fair it is a fairly cheap optic, my main problem with it is the dang dot intensity button. It is in an awkward spot and for me is almost impossible to use without something like a sharpie cap. I was at the the range this evening for the first time in nice weather with the gun and sight. Previous to this it has always been cloudy. Today it was sunny with white snow all around. With the sun almost at my back the dot at the intensity I had been using was completely washed out. When you do try and adjust it you don't know which way you are going because you cant see the dot. A real pain in the butt. I am hoping that Holosun 507k will be the answer I am looking for.

Let us know when you get it? Would be much appreciated!

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake

SAME HERE! Looks way more solid

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Changed the battery last night went out today. We were shooting a 50 round drill at 7 yards. My groups were fine but were all low right. I had a shooting partner who is an excellent marksman shoot 5 rounds onto a freshly painted steel at 10 yards. All rounds were close enough together that the paint looked like one big splatter. On a 24 inch steel they were right at the edge at about 4:30. Gotta love a sights that doesnt even come close to returning to zero after a battery change.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Changed the battery last night went out today. We were shooting a 50 round drill at 7 yards. My groups were fine but were all low right. I had a shooting partner who is an excellent marksman shoot 5 rounds onto a freshly painted steel at 10 yards. All rounds were close enough together that the paint looked like one big splatter. On a 24 inch steel they were right at the edge at about 4:30. Gotta love a sights that doesnt even come close to returning to zero after a battery change.

that's another reason why im waiting for the holosun 507k...don't have to remove the sight to change the battery!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I can't comment directly about the Romeo 0. I am an owner of a Romeo One PRO. My experience is that the design is excellent, but the manufacturing process is lacking, as is quality control. They have some issues at the plant where they are made and if I were going to buy one again, I'd wait 6 mos. or more until Sig got the production problems under control. I will say that Sig's customer service has been excellent. They have been honest and have dealt with my issues as expeditiously as possible (which hasn't been fast). The CS reps have no control over the production facilities in the Philippines. As I have not been able to test my Romeo 1 PRO, I'll reserve my opinion about it when I can actually get a functional one mounted!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems to me that the Holosun 507k is the next hot ticket to get if you can. Hopefully it won't turn out to be another one of those unobtainium items.

Top Bottom