Anybody Wanna Install My Glock Mag Release?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So I bought an extended mag release for a Glock 43X, and I can not for the life of me get the frikkin spring out! I guess I just don’t have the right tool for the job. Anybody willing to help a fellow INGO’er out and out swap this out for me?

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Have you looked at some you tube videos on it? There's probably a trick to it you are missing. But YT is a phenomenal resource for gun owners that want to do some of their own work.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Have you looked at some you tube videos on it? There's probably a trick to it you are missing. But YT is a phenomenal resource for gun owners that want to do some of their own work.
    Be careful about believing everything on YT. Can be informational, yes, phenomenal resource, not that I've ever noticed.. :laugh: Many times overstaffed with keyboard commandos is what I've experienced.
    Fairly thin screwdriver about eight inches long is what you need for the install. I've done more than my share. If you just can't figure it out and want to PM me I'll try to figure out a place we can meet to get it done.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO…[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men don't train or shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” Coach

Top Bottom