Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Anybody Wanna Install My Glock Mag Release?

So I bought an extended mag release for a Glock 43X, and I can not for the life of me get the frikkin spring out! I guess I just don’t have the right tool for the job. Anybody willing to help a fellow INGO’er out and out swap this out for me?

User Info Menu

Where about are you?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Where about are you?
    Located in Indy.

User Info Menu

Have you looked at some you tube videos on it? There's probably a trick to it you are missing. But YT is a phenomenal resource for gun owners that want to do some of their own work.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    Have you looked at some you tube videos on it? There's probably a trick to it you are missing. But YT is a phenomenal resource for gun owners that want to do some of their own work.
    Be careful about believing everything on YT. Can be informational, yes, phenomenal resource, not that I've ever noticed.. Many times overstaffed with keyboard commandos is what I've experienced.
    Fairly thin screwdriver about eight inches long is what you need for the install. I've done more than my share. If you just can't figure it out and want to PM me I'll try to figure out a place we can meet to get it done.
    NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO…

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men don't train or shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” Coach

What you regret most are the things not said and chances not taken