• ...and so much more!
  • Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    https://tuckergunleather.com/texas-heritage-holster/

The linked above is my go to carry IWB holster. Can easily and comfortably carry full sized pistols with it. Have had several with repeated success. I am in need of a new holster, but figured I'd see what you all prefer as well, before ordering another one. My only rule out is Kydex. Only like it if it is used for a belt clip.

What say you Ingo?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    For leather, I am down to Tucker exclusively. I have owned lesser expensive and more expensive holsters than Tucker, but none any better.

My WLW was as good, but more money and a longer wait and when I talked to the guys, I didn't like their attitude.

Save time and the mental gymnastics and order a Tucker!:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I know I said to stick with Tucker but today while looking for a holster for my 442, I came across Kirkpatrick Leather. I like the look of the holster and the guy seems to get good reviews.

I wonder though how high they ride? The Tucker appears to ride a little higher which is what I prefer.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://tuckergunleather.com/texas-heritage-holster/

The linked above is my go to carry IWB holster. Can easily and comfortably carry full sized pistols with it. Have had several with repeated success. I am in need of a new holster, but figured I'd see what you all prefer as well, before ordering another one. My only rule out is Kydex. Only like it if it is used for a belt clip.

What say you Ingo?

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

It sounds like you like what you're using now so order another and keep moving. Don't over think it.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I've had Tucker holsters in the past, good stuff, have moved on to makers I like a little bit better.

Ryan Grizzle

Kramer

TT Gunleather

Here is a K frame IWB I received last week from TT Gunleather.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've had Tucker holsters in the past, good stuff, have moved on to makers I like a little bit better.

Ryan Grizzle

Kramer

TT Gunleather

Here is a K frame IWB I received last week from TT Gunleather.

I looked over these brands/companies. I like the HC Ryan Grizzle. I would like something that rides kinda high. The biggest area that shows on me is the bottom of the holster sticking out from under my shirts. ( carry OWB with shirts untucked)

I am curious though what you like "better" with these. They appear at first glance to be similar to Tucker in construction and price point. Some have much longer lead times, but if your not in a hurry...

Top Bottom