• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've found my ultimate carry pistol with the 43X & Shield Arms S15 magazines. Two of them are set up and the third needs a light, mag and sights then it'll be good to go as well. I may give aftermarket triggers a try but at some point both of the silver slides will be refinished black. I've carried Glock pistols for almost 25 years now and all things considered I don't think they've made anything that can compete with this setup.

WpNCllhh.jpg

Last edited:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Very nice! I rented a 43x over the weekend. It’s the first time I’ve enjoyed a single stack. My preference still falls to my 19, but I could see a 43x or 48 coming home at some point.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    I have over 1000 rds out of my 3 S15 mags. They are working great. I have the first 43x that SRJ CO received. Ian running the extra power springs in my mags to ensure slide lock back. When they have regular stock again, I will buy 6-9 more. This is my off duty gun. Great shooter, planning to get a second one.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    I've found my ultimate carry pistol with the 43X & Shield Arms S15 magazines. Two of them are set up and the third needs a light, mag and sights then it'll be good to go as well. I may give aftermarket triggers a try but at some point both of the silver slides will be refinished black. I've carried Glock pistols for almost 25 years now and all things considered I don't think they've made anything that can compete with this setup.

What holster are you using?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have several different setups, a Desantis belt slide, Henry Holsters AIWB, Safariland AIWB and I ordered a Swaprig shoulder holster which I'm anxious to get my hands on.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I may give aftermarket triggers a try but at some point both of the silver slides will be refinished black.

Nice set of G43X pistols! I have a G48 and thought about refinishing the slide black - where would you have yours refinished at?

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    ZR Tactical Solutions or AllenM here on INGO are the places to go for refinishing and smithing work.

I had AllenM drill and tap a Smith revolver for scope mount last year and did not realize he also could perform refinish work. Thanks for the info!

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Bought the 43x to replace my Shield and will say I'm more accurate with it. Not as comfortable to carry but the right holster will solve that. Once the 15 round mags become available, I believe it to be a game changer to the Glock 19.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I didn’t see this post till now, I was at SRJCO this morning, I drooled over the Gen 5 G-19 and G-17’s there with the FS, I would have checked on the one your looking for, but I guess a call to them would do the same. Nice pistols good luck!

NICKT93

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    MORGAN CO
    I have a 26 that has been my EDC for two years, Owned one about 5 years ago and sold it which I regretted then found a great deal to ease my regret. My dad has a 43X and I can't help but play with it overtime I see him still haven't shot it. Have been weighing the choice of selling my 26 and replacing it with a 43X. Hmmmmm ....

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Managed to pick up a 43X today. Got a single mag and the release ordered as well. Now to find a nice holster and some range time.

Once reliability has been proven this will probably become my EDC. I really like the size and feel. Normal EDC is a PPS M2. I like the gun ok, but extra parts are hard to come by and expensive if you do.

Top Bottom