Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 375 of 474 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4740
  1. #3741
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lexis2413 View Post
    Pajama person/essential person checking in this morning before my long commute to my couch
    You should get paid double! LOL

  2. #3742
    Network Warlord Haven's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I know people who still dress business casual when they work from home. I think that's nuts, but whatever works for you, I'm fine with. As long as you don't try to enforce your dress code on me, I could care less what you wear while you're sitting at home...
    Oh I don't care. If I was in management again, I still wouldn't care. Unless you are on a videoconferance with a vendor or customer, then I would care. Me wearing business casual is what makes me feel like I should be working. Then again, there are number of weekends where I wear the same thing depending on what I am doing.

  3. #3743
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    Good Morning, My People :

    So my wife's Dr son was tested positive for the crud.

    She has been tested but nothing back yet.

    I'm thinking "yes" - she had a very bad day yesterday, but has bounced back today...WHO KNOWS..!!??!!?
    Sorry to hear this HB. Hopefully your wife didn't get it though. I'll continue praying for her!

  4. #3744
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    We are the same way at WT. Little use of video in our conf calls but that might change. VPN bandwidth restrictions have kept the call for video at bay so far though.
    Yeah, if you can just have good audio without people breaking up it helps the call so much better. Having to repeat something for different people gets old quick. This way you can quickly get through the meeting and still accomplish nothing.

  5. #3745
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    If you wore the shorts more often you would end up with tan legs.
    This is the like the whole chicken and the egg thing!

  6. #3746
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So, what do pajama people eat for lunch? Do pajama people only eat breakfast, but, all day long?

  7. #3747
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    I'm curious about this teleconferencing stuff the pajama people do. Do you dress in work clothes to do it, just whatever is decent, or a mix of the two? With my limited electronics a conference call is all I've participated in.
    Nope, sometimes early in the AM its sweat pants, but most days its jeans or shorts with a belt so I can holster up, and a Tshirt. I work from home a couple of days a week under normal circumstances anyway, so got it down. I do get up take a shower, and get moving before I head to my home office, just to get in the right mindset.

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Pants are totally optional.
    But then I'd have to either sling up a rifle/pdw or use a shoulder holster.

    Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I usually sit around in a pair of shorts and T-shirt. If it gets cold in the house, I put on a pair of sweats. We don't use video conferencing, so I'm good to go...
    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    We are the same way at WT. Little use of video in our conf calls but that might change. VPN bandwidth restrictions have kept the call for video at bay so far though.
    We have the option to use video and many do. I prefer not to, as I don't even post a picture into my profile for that stuff. We have split tunneling setup for our VPN as I understand it and cloud service traffic hits my ISP and goes to the source rather than traversing the VPN (again as I understand it, but I'm not a networking guy).
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  8. #3748
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Oh I don't care. If I was in management again, I still wouldn't care. Unless you are on a videoconferance with a vendor or customer, then I would care. Me wearing business casual is what makes me feel like I should be working. Then again, there are number of weekends where I wear the same thing depending on what I am doing.
    Yep, like I said, as long as it doesn't affect me, do as you please...

    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    So, what do pajama people eat for lunch? Do pajama people only eat breakfast, but, all day long?
    I eat caviar and drink champagne all day, in my pajamas. Doesn't everyone?

  9. #3749
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I eat caviar and drink champagne all day, in my pajamas. Doesn't everyone?
    Yep, but out of red solo cups and paper plates... have to get the full experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  10. #3750
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So far I've just had coffee and a seltzer. I should probably contemplate breakfast/lunch soon.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge