• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    I'm almost 70 yrs old and I have lots of pain in my hands and wrists. I decided to sell some guns to buy the S&W Shield EZs.I finally got out shooting them. The 380 is very good....low weight,easy to rack and loads magazines pretty good. The 9mm is good too..not as low in weight but it is better than the Shield 9mm that I sold to buy these. I hike a lot and these two make it better. Glad to have both of them!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I've looked into the .380 EZ for my daughter, but now all that will have to wait until we can see where the Wuhan virus takes us.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I purchased the 380 EZ for the ex-wife for a birthday gift. After firing several rounds through EZ, she handed me the S&W 642 which I had given her and said "you can have this back!"

So far she's fired probably fired 600 or so rounds through it with no hiccups!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I handled a 9mm EZ a few weeks ago. I was amazed at how easy the EZ was. Haven't shot one and I'm not in the market for one right now but, an old arthritic hand may dictate one in the future. With all the new gun buyers, I'd be surprised if demand hasn't exceeded supply.

GNRHOSH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    Franklin
    Still waiting on a Shield 9 EZ from Rural King. But they have a good price on them and they are in stock still on the rk guns website that deliver to my local store for no extra fee for transfer.

I have the Shield and full size 9, so hoping this helps with wearing out my wrists.

Last edited:

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Still waiting on a Shield 9 EZ from Rural King. But they have a good price on them and they are in stock still on the rk guns website that deliver to my local store for no extra fee for transfer.

I have the Shield and full size 9, so hoping this helps with wearing out my wrists.
    RK in Columbus had one in the case the other day. Not sure if it's still there or not. It looked like they had gotten a new shipment cause there were more in the case and on the rack than I'd seen previously.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The Shield EZs have been great sellers. My wife and several of her friends really like the .380 version. LGS almost always have the 9mm and .380s in stock.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Stock and Field in wabash has 4 9mm ez's and at least that many 380s in the kit (with bag, eye and ear protection, bore snake).

9mm is 399.99 on sale thru tomorrow

Think the 380 kit is 479.99

Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    I have the 380 ez and love it, once I got used to the grip safety it became my favorite. I'm 44 but have weak hands at times and this gun is perfect for my needs. Now finding ammo has been another story lol

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    The ex's neice bought herself one in nine a couple of months back for her birthday, but of course, couldn't find any ammo. So I made a present of a box. Whew! I didn't know I was giving her such an expensive gift! LOL

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If you are looking for an M&P EZ in .380 or 9mm Rural King has been keeping them in stock at reasonable prices for these times. The Lafayette store is holding back ammo so they can sell 1 box to people who buy guns there. If ammo for the caliber gun you buy is on the shelf you are subject to whatever limits they are currently applying.

Top Bottom