• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jozenbau

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Wabash
    The other day I bought a sig p365. Like the size and can’t wait to go shooting. I’m befuddled on what holster to get for it. I’ve done this before with other firearms. Every company says they have the most comfortable blah blah blah. By the time you find one that doesn’t suck you’re a couple hundred deep in it. What works for you? I’ve never been an owb guy but this one is so small that may be a good option for comfort. :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you have one that you really like for one of your other carry guns, I would stick with it...
    Milt Sparks VM2 is always a solid pick or their summer comfort.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I don’t particularly like the one on my other carry gun hahaha, I just dealt with it.

then you are going to have to play the try & see what fits game... :(
    Really there are so many options you have to narrow things down a bit.. how are you going to wear it? IWB, OWB , SOB, APX , crossdraw ... so on..
    do you want leather , or plastic,
    What have you tried & what do you not like with those ?

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I’ll second Black Arch holsters. I have the Protos~m single clip for my sig 938. I like it better than my crossbreed. I will definitely buy more holsters from them.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’ll second Black Arch holsters. I have the Protos~m single clip for my sig 938. I like it better than my crossbreed. I will definitely buy more holsters from them.

That’s the holster I had for my 938 as well. Made me a repeat customer when I was looking for a holster for my 19.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I have had really good luck with Concealment Express.
    IWB has been my primary method of carry.
    Vedder is also very good but they are a bit more salty.

Jozenbau

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Wabash
    I do not like anything with a paddle. Mostly used inside. Outside would have to be a close fit. I am looking at all the suggestions individually and considering them. Some would be difficult to wait 2-3 weeks to even try them. Local stores are closed. Haven’t checked the chain stores yet.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I prefer the one clip type holster for easy removal.
    Plus I can adjust it easily from 9 o'clock to 8 depending on what I'm doing such as driving.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I do not like anything with a paddle. Mostly used inside. Outside would have to be a close fit. I am looking at all the suggestions individually and considering them. Some would be difficult to wait 2-3 weeks to even try them. Local stores are closed. Haven’t checked the chain stores yet.
    I had one paddle holster years ago and it was okay except for one deal killer. It seemed to pull my boxers up in a bunch which gets to be very uncomfortable.

Top Bottom