Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 37 of 501 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    OK .... let's have some gun talk, and some ammo talk. It'll please the mouse ! Plus, I have photos (surprise, surprise)

The big brown truck of happiness dropped off my final ammo re-stock ...... 500 rounds of Brown Bear for the AK .
    Those Russkies are good for something, by golly !

Then, I made Carl (spoken with British accent) even more of a player.
    This guy will definitely be with me whenever we have our next Gala Event.
    He went to the spa, and received a BCM Gunfighter ambidextrous charging handle, and a Vortex scope level, to make the Super Sniper even more deadly ..... if that's possible !

OK .... that's all that I've got, gangsters. Just trying to do my part to keep the thread rolling !
    I love my SWFA. Which model do you have?
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    To me every spring I get to see is a gift.
    You're a gift to us too, old timer.😉😁
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Not fair, I wanna share some Super Sniper love. Ironically, I have a vortex level on mine. 10x fixed with the side parralax knob upgrade. All on my Howa 1500 .308

User Info Menu

Shot some stuff from the safe today, this S&W 44 hand Ejector and holster, both from the late teens. The holster is inscribed just behind the clasp as being from Scaramuzzo and Sons, an upscale gun shop in Chicago at the time. An interesting set considering that Saramuzzo was a gang armorer with city connections. He was arrested for having serial number removed firearms, tried and convicted. At the end of his trial the court received a note from the mayor's office pardoning him of any crimes and ordering his release, he walked out of court a free man and went back to business.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Iíve been needing some range time so I decided to build a range in the basement. I canít actually shoot down there with a real pistol so I ordered a CO2 P07 blow back BB gun. Fingers crossed that itís not junk but if it works, it may keep me sane for a month or two.

Other than that, I took the dog for a walk, worked from home and then cut the grass. Iím at about 18k steps and am happy with the day. Weíll see what tomorrow brings.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Shot some stuff from the safe today, this S&W 44 hand Ejector and holster, both from the late teens. The holster is inscribed just behind the clasp as being from Scaramuzzo and Sons, an upscale gun shop in Chicago at the time. An interesting set considering that Saramuzzo was a gang armorer with city connections. He was arrested for having serial number removed firearms, tried and convicted. At the end of his trial the court received a note from the mayor's office pardoning him of any crimes and ordering his release, he walked out of court a free man and went back to business.
    Ok, thatís some serious cool there.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Uh...Ö"Chicago"
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Iíve been needing some range time so I decided to build a range in the basement. I canít actually shoot down there with a real pistol so I ordered a CO2 P07 blow back BB gun. Fingers crossed that itís not junk but if it works, it may keep me sane for a month or two.

Other than that, I took the dog for a walk, worked from home and then cut the grass. Iím at about 18k steps and am happy with the day. Weíll see what tomorrow brings.
    Sig (Rebadged) semi auto pellet rifle in the back yard.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Way cool.

I just want to see leadeye's impressive collection. In person. Alone. With the door locked. And the lights down low. Nevermind the noise.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Uh...Ö"Chicago"
    The initials E.L. are on the back of the holster and I've not connected that with any prohibition gangsters. The S&W 44 HE would have been a Dirty Harry gun of it's day, like the Colt New Service, big, hard hitting, and accurate at a distance. The front sight was filed down at some point as these guns all shot high at 25 yards with the sights unmodified.

Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Page 37 of 501 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast