Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 380 pocket gun

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iíve tried several. Of all things, my Taurus TCP hasnít skipped a beat. I find it to be a little easier to control and lighter recoiling than the P3AT I used to have, despite being close in size.

I had a P238 and it was sweeeet, but I doubted my ability to hit that tiny safety under stress.

I also have a G42 with 7 round followers from Advantage Weapon Parts. Itís a different beast... I donít consider it a pocket gun, but itís easy to forget itís there IWB. Took me a little practice to stop hitting the slide release with my thumb knuckle though...

User Info Menu

LCPII is my favorite. NEVER had a problem with it.
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Try the Colt Mustang.
    ďA man's got to do what a man's got to do.Ē John Wayne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    LCPII is my favorite. NEVER had a problem with it.

I'm leaning that way

Marksman

User Info Menu

For the last 2 years, a Remington RM380 has been my pocket gun. Soft shooter, goes bang every time using Sig Sauer Elite Performance 100gr FMJ.

Expert

User Info Menu

For pocket carry in pants and shorts, I carry my S&W Bodyguard .380 with Golden Sabers. For a pocket holster I have been using a Sticky holster. Now my wife wanted something smaller, lighter, and easier to rack the slide than her Bersa Thunder CC so she now has a Taurus Spectrum. (OK let the Taurus bashing commence.) The Spectrum is very reliable and functions great. Every edge is "melted" to be smooth. Whether in her pocket or in her purse she also utilizes a Sticky holster.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walleyepw View Post
    For pocket carry in pants and shorts, I carry my S&W Bodyguard .380 with Golden Sabers. For a pocket holster I have been using a Sticky holster. Now my wife wanted something smaller, lighter, and easier to rack the slide than her Bersa Thunder CC so she now has a Taurus Spectrum. (OK let the Taurus bashing commence.) The Spectrum is very reliable and functions great. Every edge is "melted" to be smooth. Whether in her pocket or in her purse she also utilizes a Sticky holster.
    Due get lots of attention to the Bodyguard....lookin' that way to...Hmm

User Info Menu

The Colt Mustang is all steel, and dependable. A little heaver that the plastics, but a solid friend!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

I had a Sig P238 but it was quite a bit thicker with the grips and a lot heavier than other options. I'm in with a Kahr CW380. I used to use it for exercise and things but I honestly never even carry it anymore unless I'm bumming around home with basketball shorts on or something. Pretty much if I have pants on I just keep a holstered pistol on my belt. I think for pocket pistols though the Sig and Kahr are my two favorites when it comes time to shoot them and not just carry them which was the most important thing to me. I still shoot mine here and there since I carry it here and there.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    I had the Lcp custom in the past but just did not like the trigger on it. I have since picked up a Bersa Thunder and really like it. Heavy gun for the size since it's all metal but has been reliable and plenty accurate for its intended purpose. Cant get away with not wearing a belt while in the pocket due to its heft like I could with the Lcp. That's the only downfall of it in my opinion
    I've got two Bersa's and like both.
    One is .380acp and the other in .32acp.
    Both are heavier than the plastic-fantastics, but they've both been 100% reliable with even the cheapest ammo.

I also have that Colt 1903 in .32acp.
    I don't really feel under-gunned when carrying it either.

Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast