Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Finally bought my first Glock

Bought myself my birthday present. Iíve been gun shopping for awhile now looking to upgrade my daily carry. I got a Glock 26 gen 4. Havenít shot it yet but hoping to put some rounds through it tomorrow. Also, bought a Constitutional Carry holster as well. I got it from Acme Sports in Seymour. Great people to deal with. Will definitely buy from them again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and military. -William S. Burroughs

User Info Menu

Welcome to the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

Welcome to the dark side.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Thanks guys. Any accessories I should look for? Someone suggested a TLR for it but heard itís hard to find a good holster with it on it. Opinions?
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and military. -William S. Burroughs

Plinker

User Info Menu

The tlr-6 is a good little light. I believe itís one of the only if not the only that can go on a 26 since thereís no rail. Finding a holster for that will be tough through. If you got factory glock sights Iíd upgrade those first. I see you have the pinky extension for a couple mags. If you want a good +2 for the mags Iíd check out hyve technologies.

User Info Menu

Congrats!! Great choice!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smiley69_300 View Post
    Thanks guys. Any accessories I should look for? Someone suggested a TLR for it but heard itís hard to find a good holster with it on it. Opinions?
    I keep Glocks simple, just adding aftermarket Tritium Night Sights and an extended slide release...keeping everything else 'stock'.
    With the subcompacts (Glock 26, 27, and 33) you can use a larger magazine (a Glock 19 15-round magazine works great)
    and an X-Grip spacer to 'fill-in' the blank area. They're great pistols and will last you for years!
    Keep the feed ramp and barrel clean...and leave the copper lubricant in place for as long as it lasts, it's good stuff and will keep your gun running well!
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

User Info Menu

Congrats! Those are great little guns. The best accessory you can add right now is a case of ammo. Run the snot out of it and it will tell you if it needs anything.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo335 View Post
    The tlr-6 is a good little light. I believe itís one of the only if not the only that can go on a 26 since thereís no rail. Finding a holster for that will be tough through. If you got factory glock sights Iíd upgrade those first. I see you have the pinky extension for a couple mags. If you want a good +2 for the mags Iíd check out hyve technologies.
    Thank you for the input. That was going to be next question was about some extended mags. Iíll look into the night sights as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amishman44 View Post
    I keep Glocks simple, just adding aftermarket Tritium Night Sights and an extended slide release...keeping everything else 'stock'.
    With the subcompacts (Glock 26, 27, and 33) you can use a larger magazine (a Glock 19 15-round magazine works great)
    and an X-Grip spacer to 'fill-in' the blank area. They're great pistols and will last you for years!
    Keep the feed ramp and barrel clean...and leave the copper lubricant in place for as long as it lasts, it's good stuff and will keep your gun running well!
    Thank you. I appreciate the advice. Iím not extremely knowledgeable when it comes to adding accessories to guns. So what does adding a extended slide release to it do?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast