Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

My EDC for the past 8 years has been this Kimber Ultra 45ACP.
    IMG_2789.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bfish View Post
    I have a Glock 19 that I carried for a little over 5 years.
    I decided to finally make the jump into a dot a few years back. So I bought another 19 and had it milled and outfitted with an RMR and soon after switched to it for EDC. The round count on the other was getting high anyhow, and it has now has been retired. The current EDC I'm sure/I'd hope will go well beyond 5 years.
    Admittedly Iím not a ďone is none and two is oneĒ type person but knowing how it turned out for you, would you have just went with your original pistol instead of buying a new one? Especially if the round count was not too high?
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Oldest I could carry a 1915 Colt 1911, US Army, oldest pistol being carried today a 2.5 Gen G-27 Glock.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Glock 26. Almost 15 years. Up graded last year to a GEN four version.Iíve carried others but I always go back to the 26.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Colt Series 70 1911A1 bought new in 1978. Still carry it. Sitll functioning flawlessly.

User Info Menu

Over the years I have rotated my preferred carry gun many, many times. The oldest in my current stable is my Gen1 (post recall) Ruger LCP. I believe that I bought this one in 2009/10 time-frame, and it was refurbished after it survived a house fire in 2014.

Even when I carry something larger, I always find room for this dependable beauty:

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Plinker

User Info Menu

Five years in GA divided between Glock 19 and S&W 9mm Shield.

Plinker

User Info Menu

My primary carry gun has been a Gen2 Glock 19 which I purchased in late 1993 and carried until February of this year, when I went to a gen 4 Glock 26. I'd never really thought about this before, wow, 27 years seems like a pretty good run for a carry pistol.

User Info Menu

Kimber pro carry ss.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Glock 27. Was the second gun I purchased ever, probably close to 10 years ago. I don't carry it everyday, but it is my main option.
    I recently picked up a Smith 360 though that is amazingly accurate for a snubby. I might carry it this summer.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast