Just ordered a barrel and single port combo from parker mountain machine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Like the title says i just ordered the barrel and single port combo from parker mountain machine. Pretty excited to get it ordered they have been out of stock for some time. Also, Id like this thread to not turn into a "why you dont need a compensator on 9mm"...

Anyways, this will be going on a polymer 80 build that is basically a range toy. I was wondering if anyone else has this combo or a similar single port comp. Do you recommend any specific ammunition? I have read that some of the 124gr ammo works well with the compensators.

Here she is now with a factory 17 barrel.

Thanks in advance.

SpaceCowboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    Nice looking blaster. I’ve ran a P320 with one of the PMM single port compensators on it and love it. I’m in the midst of building a P320 with one of their “ultra compensators”. Any comped/ported pistol I’ve shot has ran 124’s just fine, I’d only urge staying clear of 115’s

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Thank you sir! I’ve heard both sides in terms of the 115s. I posted the same thread on arfcom, and someone was saying his PMM single port o his glock loves Winchester and federal 115 loads. When I get everything installed and do a range trip I’ll try to update the thread for anyone in the future. Plan on trying a bunch of different types.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have their barrel & comp and have no complaints. That said, I haven't had an opportunity to put a lot of rounds downrange with it yet so I'm not qualified to do much of a review.

SEcF16Zh.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I’ve got one on their first generation sig compensators on my 320 race gun, and I’ve run 115 grain bullets without a problem

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Shot a bunch of different ammo through it today. Everything fed great. Only couple times a had a double feed was when I was using the pmag glock mag and federal 115 target ammo. Everything else fed fine. And there was definitely a noticeable decrease in muzzle rise. I’m by no means a master handgun shooter, but 3” groups as fast as I could shoot at 10yds we’re no problem. Also, Very happy with the overall fit and finish.

Top Bottom