Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, at least until the ATF changes their mind, you have a shoulderable pistol which will improve accuracy.

Having an 8" pistol, the one thing I dont like about it is it is still a little long to conceal easily. At 25" long it doesn't quite fit in an average backpack. But I could drop this particular pistol into my backpack.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    That's probably the only excuse that makes any sense to me.

I can't figure out why everyone needs to make excuses for owning a certain gun. Who cares if it serves a "tactical" purpose or not. Besides being a ton of fun, 3" smg's can be extremely useful. Adding a suppressor turns it into 9" +.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't figure out why everyone needs to make excuses for owning a certain gun. Who cares if it serves a "tactical" purpose or not. Besides being a ton of fun, 3" smg's can be extremely useful. Adding a suppressor turns it into 9" +.

I should probably have said "reason" instead of "excuse". And I get that. It's like me with my .32 acp pistols. Not my first choice for self defense, but a lot of fun to shoot at the range. And as Cameramonkey said, I suppose it would allow it to fit more easily into a backpack. When I had my AR pistol (5.56, not 9mm) I think I had the 10" barrel, so a little longer with the flash hider. It would fit in my backpack, but I had to break it down, so maybe this would alleviate that.

Top Bottom