Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 20 of 374 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Hope snowshovel is still alive and not a vampire
    Still awake and hoping soon the bat will chill out somewhere. My dad is going to help me get it out of here - I知 just terrified of rabies. The cat is also locked in the bedroom with me because his rabies shot is past due, so he痴 not too happy.

I値l need a nap later. Went to bed at around 1:30 and woke up at 2:45.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Still awake and hoping soon the bat will chill out somewhere. My dad is going to help me get it out of here - I知 just terrified of rabies. The cat is also locked in the bedroom with me because his rabies shot is past due, so he痴 not too happy.

When I was a kid we lived in a house built around the turn of the century. We ended up with a bat in the house after a remodel, I think dad used a tennis racket to stun the bat, and toss it outside.

One evening as it was getting dark I lied down in the grass, and watched all the bats dive out of the attic of the house across the street. It was rather neat seeing them dive bomb me, then swoop off into the night before getting close to the ground. I think we fixed that when we replaced the roof on that place, so the bats had to find somewhere else to live.

User Info Menu

Morning all...

Quote Originally Posted by CKW View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry I have been out for a while but I have been working the mouse pretty hard. He has stood up to it.

I just read his post about being on the grid. He did that for 18 years straight. It was a passion/lifes dream for him and we all supported him in doing this. So many great memories with all the racers coming to the house all through the month. We always had a huge cookout after the race. So many drivers and crew have sampled the food the ladies spent the entire day preparing. Lots of beer was drank. The story's are endless.

Just a note........Mouse signed off a few minutes ago and he has just had it. Lifes been kicking his butt pretty regularly lately and today with no race and all that going on he just hit the wall. I guess something something staff something something so he is done at least for a while.

Hope you all have the beast Holiday weekend.

CKW
    Good to see you on CKW. Tell the mouse we'll miss him, but understand if he needs a break. We really appreciate all he does, both for this forum and our little group of friends. Hope he's able to rest up and de-stress some and enjoy the rest of his holiday weekend.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post

Test:

Garlic ok? Sunlight physically hurts now? Have reflection? Randomly say bluh bluh bluh?
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    Test:

Garlic ok? Sunlight physically hurts now? Have reflection? Randomly say bluh bluh bluh?
    An inexplicable urge to count things and laugh in between (Ah one, ah two, ah three, ah ha ah)?

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

Happy Memorial Day. Not really a day that brings joy thinking about those that gave all but it does spark joy knowing that we live the lives we have due to their sacrifice. At some point today, I値l raise a glass to the uncle that died while strafing a German airfield and to the other uncle that died in the battles around the Remagen Bridge.
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Yesterday had a somewhat normal feel since WIBC (IIRC) was replaying the 2019 race on the radio. So, I cranked it nice and loud and spent the day trying to figure out why one of the cars is eating tires. The alignment is wonky but seems to be within adjustable range. I need to order tires and then get it in for a 4 wheel alignment
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    An inexplicable urge to count things and laugh in between (Ah one, ah two, ah three, ah ha ah)?
    ...I blame Turbo -Everyone

User Info Menu

Morning all

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesn稚 need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Page 20 of 374 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast