Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 311 of 501 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I spoke with patience today and absolutely forgot to ask of little Nova. What a complete fart I have become.
    Life brother. Patience gets it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    We need to get to the range together some time soon
    That we do! Let me know when you're free Friday-Sunday any week and we'll make it happen.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Life brother. Patience gets it.
    He and I were getting a good laugh on so most tedious discussions were not taken up. Sometimes we just need to laugh with a friend.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Spent all day at a friend's place (and yesterday for that matter) doing some home repairs for them. Today I framed in and installed a relocated closet door. Fun times, long day. Glad to be home and sit on my butt all week long at work.

I did hear you guys bustin my ba**s about my ads earlier. That is not my stuff for sale. Though I had considered selling some stuff, since I'm now building two more rifles. Instead, thanks to some solid advice from "those who shall remain un-named", I am weathering the storm and breaking the cycle by not selling off guns to fund other guns. I don't like the direction the country is heading and I'd rather be well stocked/prepared with a slight amount of debt than the other way around.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    It's great to hear your grandfather is doing better today. Hope little Nova is doing better too.
    Nova is still waiting on a culture to come back to be sure what they are treating for. But they weighed her today and she has gained a pound in the 2 weeks she's been here. So that's good news.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Nova is still waiting on a culture to come back to be sure what they are treating for. But they weighed her today and she has gained a pound in the 2 weeks she's been here. So that's good news.
    Yes sir it is. By any chance do you know the names of the doctors treating her? SIL is a childrens infectious disease doctor at Vandy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Grass is all cut, tall boys courtesy of Carlos.

We stayed right across the street for the Flora Bama bar in Orange Beach at the Bella Luna.

A few nights you got a little loud - just sayin'...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Oof, pass on that. I couldn't even make it through the trailer.
    We both love horror stuff. Not the gorey type (Saw is terrible), but the psychological thrillers. Chills to the bone.
    AHS is good too. Really good writing. BTW: John Carpenter is the king!

That's really good news. Keep it up!
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

I was just getting ready to ask you about her. Good to hear. Continued prayer for progress for her and SS grandfather.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    We stayed right across the street for the Flora Bama bar in Orange Beach at the Bella Luna.

A few nights you got a little loud - just sayin'...
    Itís hard to shake the rock star lifestyle.