Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 315 of 501 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 5008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    My hopefully future son-in-law bought one right at the start of covid with an optic and half a dozen mags for $1100. Doubt you could find that price again today, so, no; I don't think it is a crazy asking price given the current market.

Sig created demand by dropping that 8" pistol model.
    Yeah I don't understand discontinuing the 8" pistol model.

The one posted in the classies is more than I'd pay for it (but I am seriously thrifty when it comes to spending money on my want list -- though I have been dropping some serious coin on want lists of others recently and have other life priorities coming in front of this at the moment) but as others have said doesn't seem completely out of line. I remember seeing some running between $1200 & $1400 in the classies not too long ago.

Not sure if the gen 1 vs gen 2 adds or detracts from the price. I'll just have to wait it out and see if any come up for a decent price again. Surely someone will need to pay a bill or finance a divorce at some point and sell one for a bit less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Yeah I don't understand discontinuing the 8" pistol model.

The one posted in the classies is more than I'd pay for it (but I am seriously thrifty when it comes to spending money on my want list -- though I have been dropping some serious coin on want lists of others recently and have other life priorities coming in front of this at the moment) but as others have said doesn't seem completely out of line. I remember seeing some running between $1200 & $1400 in the classies not too long ago.

Not sure if the gen 1 vs gen 2 adds or detracts from the price. I'll just have to wait it out and see if any come up for a decent price again. Surely someone will need to pay a bill or finance a divorce at some point and sell one for a bit less.
    I assumed the decision to drop the 8" pistol for an SBR came out of the legal department side of Sig.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

There was a ginger in the group that was gonna get a stamp going for an MPX, to turn it into an SBR. Not sure what happened to him. He's probably busy stealing people's souls and doesn't have the time now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    There was a ginger in the group that was gonna get a stamp going for an MPX, to turn it into an SBR. Not sure what happened to him. He's probably busy stealing people's souls and doesn't have the time now.

He spent more money on a factory Noveske SBR since he already had an MPX carbine.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Shot the 1885 today with some solid 500 grain loads, switching back to milder 400s until I can get some shooting gloves. Right hand feels sore.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

I think back to a few weeks ago when I found the MPX sitting in the case at Tim's in Westfield for $1200.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Man, another unintentional 3 hour nap...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    I think back to a few weeks ago when I found the MPX sitting in the case at Tim's in Westfield for $1200.
    Ahhh...the good ol days. Remember when 9mm ammo wasn't a dollar a round and was available at every store?
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    I keep telling you people think long think wrong. The closer we get to the zero hour the worse this will get.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I gave in, guys. House was at 83 degrees all afternoon, so Iím sleeping at my parentsí house for the night and headed back early in the morning for work. I need non-sweaty sleep!