Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 319 of 501 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    I grew up in East Tennessee without air conditioning...box fans were our only relief.
    Box fan in the window or bust!
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

We really need a gathering. I know the weather is hot and the current Covid stuff has messed everything up this year, but I miss seeing you guys.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    We really need a gathering. I know the weather is hot and the current Covid stuff has messed everything up this year, but I miss seeing you guys.
    I miss everyone, too!

User Info Menu

Me three !

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Just contracted for $500 worth of once fired 5.56 and 7.62 brass and a 1/2 doz p-mags thrown in. Now I need a swage tool. Last batch, I took the swage out with a drill in the press. PITA, that was.
    I have a Dillon Super Swage 600 set up for 5.56 you're welcome to borrow. I will have to find the 7.62 parts that came with it that I have not immediately found.

User Info Menu

Maybe we need one of those Web meetings. Like a CZoom meeting. ???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I have a Dillon Super Swage 600 set up for 5.56 you're welcome to borrow. I will have to find the 7.62 parts that came with it that I have not immediately found.
    Oo! oo! That would be a boon to me sir! I'll bother you sometime in the future when I have thousands of rounds decapped.
    As for gatherings, Barb and I are looking at 2 weeks from Wednesday. 15 July. RSVP and bring shade. Unfortunately, the weekends are out until the FGE. My apologies to the workin' folk with normal schedules..
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Hey Bandit. Mine fits.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    I grew up in East Tennessee without air conditioning...box fans were our only relief.
    I did not have A/C until I was 27 years old. Never seemed to bother me. Fans.
    Now we are all pretty spoiled but hey, enjoy.

I sometimes wonder if this has an effect on us as to our immune systems ability's to over come.
    Schools are buttoned up tight and have A/C. Yes they exchange the air bit still not the same.
    Offices are glass fortresses with the same effects as the schools.
    Most people only get fresh air walking to and from the car.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Oo! oo! That would be a boon to me sir! I'll bother you sometime in the future when I have thousands of rounds decapped.
    As for gatherings, Barb and I are looking at 2 weeks from Wednesday. 15 July. RSVP and bring shade. Unfortunately, the weekends are out until the FGE. My apologies to the workin' folk with normal schedules..
    Consider this an RSVP. Mouse and CKW

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html