Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 320 of 501 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5008

User Info Menu

That wasn't the type of sweaty sleep I was talking about, maybe it's too early in the day.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    That wasn't the type of sweaty sleep I was talking about, maybe it's too early in the day.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Oo! oo! That would be a boon to me sir! I'll bother you sometime in the future when I have thousands of rounds decapped.
    As for gatherings, Barb and I are looking at 2 weeks from Wednesday. 15 July. RSVP and bring shade. Unfortunately, the weekends are out until the FGE. My apologies to the workin' folk with normal schedules..
    RSVP'ing...I guess we will find out if I can survive the heat.

I can bring my clay pigeon thrower if anyone is interested AND you don't mind the clay remains.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Maybe we need one of those Web meetings. Like a CZoom meeting. ???
    I recently purchased a camera, and speakers for my desktop .... and have used it to ZOOM with my daughter in California. I'd be for a CZ Zoom !

User Info Menu

I sent 0830 a PM, saying that if I'm alive .... I plan to attend the July 15 event !

User Info Menu

If the heat kills me ..... I had a good run !

User Info Menu

Oo! oo! That would be a boon to me sir! I'll bother you sometime in the future when I have thousands of rounds decapped.
    As for gatherings, Barb and I are looking at 2 weeks from Wednesday. 15 July. RSVP and bring shade. Unfortunately, the weekends are out until the FGE. My apologies to the workin' folk with normal schedules..
    I might be able to work that in -- I'll be coming home from my driving either Tuesday or that very day. hmmmm - this might hafta happen, if I can swing it
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

I could pop over after work since you're pretty close by, but that all depends on how late you guys are planning on shooting. I wouldn't be able to get over there until around 4:30-5.

User Info Menu

Hmmm... we have a new user that I'm training that week, but I could probably come out for a partial day...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    I grew up in East Tennessee without air conditioning...box fans were our only relief.
    That's where I'd love to live. Have family in kingsport too..

Retired with low speed & high drag