Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 321 of 501 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 5008

User Info Menu

I'm back in Indiana. Much needed vaca in Florida
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Just in time for 90 weather here...welcome home.

User Info Menu

It was 97 and the heat index was like 106 down there. It feels like Alaska here at home

User Info Menu

Welcome back. Take your pants off, make yourself at home. There's some cold drinks right over there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Hey Bandit. Mine fits.
    Some people have all luck!

I'll let TT make the obvious size joke...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    We didn't have central air until I was in 3rd grade I think. I very clearly remember my parents and I all huddled in the only room in the house with a window A/C unit eating our lunch on hot days. I'm a big baby with heat though - I'll take the cold all day over the heat.
    I love it all. The cool days of October are much nicer after a summer of heat and humidity. Summer heat makes winter snow a welcome change

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    We were the same. Growing up we had 2 window AC's downstairs and one small one in my room upstairs because it was a huge room. Still had to have several fans going to circulate the cool air enough for it to make much of a difference. Over 90 and humid and the window AC's didn't do as much as I'd have liked, but were better than the few times we had to do without. Didn't have central air until I went into the Army and that sucked (90+ and high humidity all day then what felt like 50 some in the barracks at night). Have had it ever since my first apartment and every house I've owned. Twice I've had it fail (once in MN and once here last summer) and I had it replaced within a few days. Luckily last year it failed when it was cooler out, so it wasn't too bad. Like you SS, I'll take cold over heat any day.
    As nice as air conditioning feels on a hot summer day, I think I could be quite happy living without it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Welcome back. Take your pants off, make yourself at home. There's some cold drinks right over there.
    No one told me I was supposed to wear pants on vacation

User Info Menu

I've lived with and without. I took the w/o much better as a younger man than I would today.

You can get a certain amount of tolerance built up, but baling hay or cutting wood is probably beyond my ability when the temp tops 90.

Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.