Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 42 of 346 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 3451
  1. #411
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I have some new hyacinth bean vine seeds in the ground, so I'm glad there is rain as well! Less watering.

  2. #412
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    I have some new hyacinth bean vine seeds in the ground, so I'm glad there is rain as well! Less watering.
    We put in a bunch of different seeds this year. Most everything is out of the ground.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  3. #413
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    This nightly grass watering is pretty awesome when I have so much grass seed out.
    Ive got grass out too and its cousin corn.
    Retired with low speed & high drag

  4. #414
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I still haven't dug out my flower beds. I have some plants waiting to be put in that are currently living at my parents' house until they can get into the ground. A couple viburnum bushes, some echinacea, Japanese forest grass, hostas, etc.

  5. #415
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    We put in a bunch of different seeds this year. Most everything is out of the ground.
    My garden is boomin. Ill be cutting brocoli tomorrow most likely
    Retired with low speed & high drag

  6. #416
    Tetsu ōkami Ruger_Ronin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    This nightly grass watering is pretty awesome when I have so much grass seed out.
    Agreed. The garden looks righteous. Now if only it would weed itself....

    The girls started some new sunflower patches this year. Sprouts are healthy and already a foot tall. I hope they pan out.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

  7. #417
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    Agreed. The garden looks righteous. Now if only it would weed itself....

    The girls started some new sunflower patches this year. Sprouts are healthy and already a foot tall. I hope they pan out.
    Our garden is doing well as are the flower etc we put in.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  8. #418
    Tetsu ōkami Ruger_Ronin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Our garden is doing well as are the flower etc we put in.
    I hope the zucchinis are good this year. Last year we got hardly any. I planted 16 cucumbers this year too. Pickles for life!
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

  9. #419
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Think I need fence. Rabbits and deer love beans.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

  10. #420
    WT(F) wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Morning all...


Page 42 of 346 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge