Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 62 of 352 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3512
  1. #611
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Mouse is looking for a basic AR. Nothing fancy. Just a reliable ammo hose.
    Have you looked at the S&W MP15? I see them for decent prices often.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  2. #612
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Have you looked at the S&W MP15? I see them for decent prices often.
    This. And CDNN has had some good deals too.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

  3. #613
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    This. And CDNN has had some good deals too.
    Of buying a new one. I want a slightly use one. Reasons
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #614
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Of buying a new one. I want a slightly use one. Reasons
    Agreed with the other fellas on the S&W M&P 15's, as well as the Ruger AR's being good low price options.

    That said, I haven't been following the price of Spikes Tactical stuff lately, but if this is a complete OEM Spikes Tactical rifle and not a franken gun, this doesn't seem horrible:

    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...ar-5-56-a.html

    In the past I'd always heard good stuff about Spikes Tactical, but been a while since I was shopping ARs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  5. #615
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Agreed with the other fellas on the S&W M&P 15's, as well as the Ruger AR's being good low price options.

    That said, I haven't been following the price of Spikes Tactical stuff lately, but if this is a complete OEM Spikes Tactical rifle and not a franken gun, this doesn't seem horrible:

    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...ar-5-56-a.html

    In the past I'd always heard good stuff about Spikes Tactical, but been a while since I was shopping ARs.
    Im not sure that's a factory gun fyi. Might wanna check. I dont think the factory PHU guns had the hat on the logo.

    Spikes is good to go though
    Retired with low speed & high drag

  6. #616
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Can we be on INGO after curfew, or will hog**** sent a swat team for me? Asking for myself, not a friend. I watered my grass until 8:30, in Marion county. Come and get me.

  7. #617
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Spent some time today with an Uberti 1866 SRC, nice looking and shoots well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  8. #618
    Grandmaster KJQ6945's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Thatís purty Leadeye. What caliber?

  9. #619
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Thatís purty Leadeye. What caliber?
    44-40.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  10. #620
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Weather was nice out today! I went for a little walk and am now preparing myself to go into the office in the morning - I should likely pluck my eyebrows. Send me your good vibes.


Page 62 of 352 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge