Looking to purchase Gen 2 Glock 19C - what's it worth?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • narly charley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Good morning all! I haven't been on this forum in years, so I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this. I currently live in Northern Illinois and I'm looking to purchase a NEVER FIRED Gen 2 Glock 19C from him. He doesn't know what they're worth and I'm having a difficult time finding lots of comparisons online. Is offering $400 too low? Too high? It's only going to come with one mag.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Don't see those very often (last one was made in the mid 90s) Depends on how bad you want it. I would personally drop 400 on it in a heartbeat, to me that's a deal (with original tupperware?). But to someone else maybe not.

narly charley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Thank you for the feedback. Yeah, from what I gather, they're not super common and people who do have them love them.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I have a 23c gen 2.5, unfired, stickers still on the mags, in its Tupperware. It's probably more rare, but the gen 2 19C is probably more desirable. If I had a 19C, unfired, 1 mag, I'd let it go for $550, $500 without the Tupperware just because it's desirable. Both original mags, with the stickers, $650.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i have a gen3 19c, picked it up a few years ago, from a gun shop, lnib as far as i could tell, it was fired only at the factory, with 2 mags, box, paperwork, mag loader, fired shell, for 425 out the door

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    i have a gen3 19c, picked it up a few years ago, from a gun shop, lnib as far as i could tell, it was fired only at the factory, with 2 mags, box, paperwork, mag loader, fired shell, for 425 out the door

I have that one. The gen 2 doesn't have the finger grooves. And there's not an abundance of them.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I have that one. The gen 2 doesn't have the finger grooves. And there's not an abundance of them.

gen 1 was no finger grooves or cut on the under lug
    gen 2 was no finger grooves but it had the cut on the under lug
    gen 3 had both grooves and the cut
    gen 4 was the big difference, had grooves and cut but has diamond cuts on the frame and has the reversible mag release, they made those in a 19c also but it was a distributor exclusive (I think it was rsr?) but it wasn’t cataloged by glock

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    It’s fair if you’re both happy, I can’t even find a Gen 3 Glock-19 with a mag and no box for under $400 anywhere around here.

Top Bottom