• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I don't own a 365XL.....yet. But I found these today.

https://lakelinellc.com/shop/p365-magazine-fill-sleeve-for-use-with-15-round-mag-flared/

These sleeves fill that god awful gap the 15 Rd mags leave at the back of the grip. I've handled one at my LGS and it just felt wrong. I don't know the purpose of why SIG does this. It seems every other manufacturer with a compact or smaller size grip make a sleeve that fills the up grip.

v1xznw2721m41.jpg

With the sleeve.

Flared-bottom-on-pistol-left-side-resized.jpg

I know nothing about them other than they are $15 and out of stock.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    It's a solution looking for a problem. I use the 15 round mag as a backup and really have no issue with it as it comes from the factory.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It's a solution looking for a problem. I use the 15 round mag as a backup and really have no issue with it as it comes from the factory.

Like I mentioned, I haven't shot one yet. But I was just getting the feel of one at my LGS. Maybe it's the size of my hand but with the 15 Rd mag in it, it made my grip very uncomfortable. The end of grip drops off and then there's a small span to the back of the magazine. To me, it just felt wrong. Maybe if I shot it, it would change my mind.

If I were to carry one, I'd have the 15 Rd mag in it. I almost always have the 9 Rd mag (which is a +2) in my XDs. I carry OWB and can cover it easily with my wardrobe choice. I really love the thin profile of the single stack. Grip length isn't an issue. I can always throw the flush fit 7 Rd mag in if I really need to hide it better.

Top Bottom