• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Comiskeybum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2017
    South Bend
    I have been carrying a 365 since July of 2018 and have never had any issues with it. Love the gun, has served me well. When the Hellcat was revealed, I loved everything about it. I have always like the ergonomics on springfield pistols and this was true on the Hellcat as well.

I picked up a Hellcat last weeked and traded in my Bodyguard .380 that I had no interest in owning anymore. Put 600 rounds through the hellcat with no issues. Great gun. So now I own both the 365 and Hellcat and I believe they are both great options. For me the Hellcat will be my primary carry because of ergonomics, sights, and that extra round.

Just waiting on my Vedder holster to get here and I will start carrying it daily.

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_124317 (1).jpg
      IMG_20200614_124317 (1).jpg
      903.8 KB · Views: 69

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Have a 365, but it has been rendered to backup after getting a 365XL. A little extra barrel length, extra rounds, and fits my had so much better. I always had a suspicion that if I did a fast mag change with the 365 it would either get held up by the bottom of my hand or give me a memorable pinch when I stuck the new mag in. Much less likely with the 365XL, and the vertical trigger is sweet.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Have a 365, but it has been rendered to backup after getting a 365XL. A little extra barrel length, extra rounds, and fits my had so much better. I always had a suspicion that if I did a fast mag change with the 365 it would either get held up by the bottom of my hand or give me a memorable pinch when I stuck the new mag in. Much less likely with the 365XL, and the vertical trigger is sweet.
    Pretty much the same here, except my P365 went to my wife and replaced her Glock 42. She shoots the P365 well. I love the XL. I would have bought that originally if it came out at the same time as the P365. Good options these days in the micro compact 9mm sized market.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I went from Glock 43 to Sig P365 to Glock 48 to P365XL to Glock 48 with Shield Arms 15 round mags. I am not sure I can stomach adding the Hellcat to the line up.

Still keep the Bodyguard 380 as my deep conceal/sweatpants gun. Not sure I will ever part with it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I went from Glock 43 to Sig P365 to Glock 48 to P365XL to Glock 48 with Shield Arms 15 round mags. I am not sure I can stomach adding the Hellcat to the line up.

Still keep the Bodyguard 380 as my deep conceal/sweatpants gun. Not sure I will ever part with it.
    The 43X/48 was on my list when we were making the changeover, but I hadn't held or shot one yet. The P365XL was available at my LGS where I traded in the G42. Since I already had a good experience shooting it and was coming fresh off the P365 as my EDC for almost 2 years, it made sense to me. I still wouldn't mind seeing a 43X/48 in person, but have no intention of buying one at this point.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like I have things to look forward to since I'm only at the stage of going from the Shield 9 to the 365, with a "few" in between.
    Never held the 365XL or the Hellcat: maybe Point Blank has them in the rental case.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The 43X/48 was on my list when we were making the changeover, but I hadn't held or shot one yet. The P365XL was available at my LGS where I traded in the G42. Since I already had a good experience shooting it and was coming fresh off the P365 as my EDC for almost 2 years, it made sense to me. I still wouldn't mind seeing a 43X/48 in person, but have no intention of buying one at this point.

I can't believe Glock offers so little compared to competitors in this day and age. Their triggers suck and they usually come with crap sights, compared to say the P365/P365XL which have good triggers and great night sights. Yes there's plenty of aftermarket parts to upgrade with, but a lot of people like to buy a gun ready to go and just buy plenty of extra mags.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've owned a couple Glock 43's back when it was that the Kahr or the Shield to choose from. I've had my P365 for awhile and I don't see any reason to own anything else right now. I've handled the Hellcat and those seem nice as well but no reason for me to change. The only change i've made is to install a Grayguns stippled XL grip, I like to use the flush 12 rounders vs. the grip extension and it doesn't make it any less 'carryable'.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I can't believe Glock offers so little compared to competitors in this day and age. Their triggers suck and they usually come with crap sights, compared to say the P365/P365XL which have good triggers and great night sights. Yes there's plenty of aftermarket parts to upgrade with, but a lot of people like to buy a gun ready to go and just buy plenty of extra mags.

Not being naturally drawn to the Glock line, I have wondered about that as well: I really expected more from all the accolades I read.
    I had the 42 b/c smaller was better (in my mind), then the 43 b/c it was a small 9mm.
    Then the G26 b/c it was an awesome compact (even though they call it a subcompact), with it's capacity.
    I've since had a G17 for a short time b/c I wanted to try out the full sized Glock & was not disappointed.
    But, it didn't begin to compare with my CZ Rami Cajunized: that's romance.
    Glock is a tool: not being critical, I like tools.
    I just bought a Ruger P89 (again) b/c it's a great tool.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not being naturally drawn to the Glock line, I have wondered about that as well: I really expected more from all the accolades I read.
    I had the 42 b/c smaller was better (in my mind), then the 43 b/c it was a small 9mm.
    Then the G26 b/c it was an awesome compact (even though they call it a subcompact), with it's capacity.
    I've since had a G17 for a short time b/c I wanted to try out the full sized Glock & was not disappointed.
    But, it didn't begin to compare with my CZ Rami Cajunized: that's romance.
    Glock is a tool: not being critical, I like tools.
    I just bought a Ruger P89 (again) b/c it's a great tool.

Glock does some things right, has a huge name and tons of aftermarket parts. That's the benefit to them. They are not the end all be all of firearms, no matter what anyone says. When I buy a $300 Canik that has a far better trigger out of the box, I become further disenfranchised with Glock's so called "perfection". I love my Walter PPQ M1, as it's just as well engineered, better designed and has a fantastic trigger. It's as accurate and reliable as any Glock on the market. To each their own though. If someone owns a Glock and is happy with it, more power to them.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Triggers are subjective. I love stock Glock triggers. The sights aren’t great but I put Ameriglo’s on everything I own anyway.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It will also outlast all of us, doubles as a club, and will actually do some damage if you throw it at them. And it has a lanyard ring!

you’d be surprised at how many times I run to that phrase: Use/double as a club when I read people doing critiques on it.

I’m thinking of putting a chain around the lanyard and wearing it around my neck instead of a knife. .

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    you’d be surprised at how many times I run to that phrase: Use/double as a club when I read people doing critiques on it.

I’m thinking of putting a chain around the lanyard and wearing it around my neck instead of a knife. . 浪
    I own several, and appreciate their sturdiness and reliability. They will shoot anything, kind of like the P365XL (see how I did that?)

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I have a p365 and the Hellcat and love both. I shoot the p365 much better but I've had it for longer but am slowly getting better with the Hellcat.
    I have lights on all my carry pistols.
    If I carry with the belly band I'll use the p365 because of the tlr6 mounted on it is so much smoother it draws better.
    If it comes to regular holster use the Hellcat is starting to get the nod especially since I can mount the much better OLight PL Mini 2 on it, unfortunately that rig snags in the belly band.
    Once cold weather comes instead of the double stack G26 or p10s or Canik elite sc which I probably shoot the best of all my subcompacts/microcompacts, the new contender is the G43x with the s15 mags. Can't beat the 15 rounds, good grip, and good light set up with the recovery tactical rail.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I carried the 43 for a couple years, but did switch to the 365 and 365XL and find them hard to beat. Summer has 365 in front pocket or the 365XL IWB. Love the red dot on my 365XL so much fun to shoot!psyko

Top Bottom