• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    So I made this video... which convinced me to order one...

Looking forward to testing it out.

[video=youtube_share;ve8SrA8G2VE]https://youtu.be/ve8SrA8G2VE[/video]

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I have a G2C and it is a great pistol. I have ran many boxes of ammo (over 500 rnds) through this pistol with out issue. I have fired every thing from Winchester White Box, Tula steel, 20+ year old ammo that was setting in my 9mm ammo can. The G2C is a budget pistol that performs. I am interested in upgrading to the G3C.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Probably going to snag a couple of these for truck guns and as potential loaners. Right now I've got my old Kahr P9 with 1 spare mag as a truck gun and my last Glock 19 out as a loaner to a friend. Assuming the G3c proves itself reliable and accurate they will replace those.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Probably going to snag a couple of these for truck guns and as potential loaners. Right now I've got my old Kahr P9 with 1 spare mag as a truck gun and my last Glock 19 out as a loaner to a friend. Assuming the G3c proves itself reliable and accurate they will replace those.

i was thinking the same, having one for the truck and kayak when out fishin. Funny that my sister messaged me after seeing this saying she needs a handgun and training...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    i was thinking the same, having one for the truck and kayak when out fishin. Funny that my sister messaged me after seeing this saying she needs a handgun and training...

My G2C is currently with a buddy that asked to borrow a gun when all this craziness started.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    My first carry pistol was a PT111, it was a great size, great capacity, but had a terrible trigger.
    I imagine these newer guns have a decent trigger that would make it easier to use.
    Taurus appears to be paying attention, and making improvements, only good things come from that.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Was at VRA for some range time today. I asked about the G3C and they said they were out of stock. Checked again at the Rural King here in Greensburg, out of stock also. I did manage to pick up a Glock 48 there though.

I'll have a couple of these eventually, I think they will fill a few roles nicely.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bought my G3C yesterday and took it out today after cleaning it that night Put 75ish rounds through it. 7 random HP's I had in my gun box, and the rest my 115gr reloads with 4 3gr titegroup at 1.15OAL. At 25yds all shots were on paper low right. Had no malfunctions and all 3 mags functioned. Ballstater can attest to my results.

It did make me aware that even though I'm right handed but left eye dominant I need to fully transition to now shooting everything left handed. The safety on the Taurus made me see my poor grip while holding right handed vs switching to left. I then tried both ways on my other pistols and even though my right hand grip was slightly improved I still had a proper grip when I moved to left handed.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Bought my G3C yesterday and took it out today after cleaning it that night Put 75ish rounds through it. 7 random HP's I had in my gun box, and the rest my 115gr reloads with 4 3gr titegroup at 1.15OAL. At 25yds all shots were on paper low right. Had no malfunctions and all 3 mags functioned. Ballstater can attest to my results.

It did make me aware that even though I'm right handed but left eye dominant I need to fully transition to now shooting everything left handed. The safety on the Taurus made me see my poor grip while holding right handed vs switching to left. I then tried both ways on my other pistols and even though my right hand grip was slightly improved I still had a proper grip when I moved to left handed.

If you don't mind sharing I'm curious about your thoughts on why you feel the need to shoot left handed? Is it because you are left eye dominant? Training strong and weak hand is always a good idea but I would be handicapping myself if I decided to relearn left handed.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / Basic pistol instructor/ RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If you don't mind sharing I'm curious about your thoughts on why you feel the need to shoot left handed? Is it because you are left eye dominant? Training strong and weak hand is always a good idea but I would be handicapping myself if I decided to relearn left handed.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / Basic pistol instructor/ RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach[/FONT]

Im left eye dominant and have shot rifles that way since the military plus I realized I get a better grip left handed. Thumbs parallel to each when holding left vs crosaing each other while trying to hold right. I would say Im more proficient holding left, but have shot both rt and lt handed for years till I finally settled on yesterday sticking with left. Even while shooting rt I'd still move the handgun over to my left eye for sighting in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I recently bought a G2C and took it to the range for the first time yesterday. It's going to need to go back to Taurus. It doesn't always fire when I would pull the trigger. Appears to be a known issue.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I now have 3 GC3s, never a problem. Great little guns that are easily stashed in different parts of the house, just in case something comes up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom