• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woflie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    I have a Ruger Sr9, not fired in case with extra mag, lock and paper work. I'm thinking of selling because old age and the ritus boys are making it difficult to rack the slide. Just wondering what the value might be.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'd search the Handgun sale subforum and Gunbroker to get an idea of prices. Be sure to compare similar options (# of mags, etc).

Just a reminder. You won't be able to trade on INGO until you reach 50 quality posts (your post above is an example) or pay for site supporter status.

GoBoilers!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    I bought one at Sportsman's Warehouse last fall for $259, I think. That was the best price I'd seen. Rural King has them listed around $320, but none in stock.

woflie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    B
    I bought one at Sportsman's Warehouse last fall for $259, I think. That was the best price I'd seen. Rural King has them listed around $320, but none in stock.
    Been looking at Rural King........Seems that they are out of stock on lots of items....Ok Thanks everyone for the tips and help. Appreciated.......

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'd say before the Kung flu and riots you'd be lucky to get $2-250 out of It. Right now I'd say you could probably get $300 out of it. Wait another 3-6 months and you'll probably get even more out of it.

woflie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    I'd say before the Kung flu and riots you'd be lucky to get $2-250 out of It. Right now I'd say you could probably get $300 out of it. Wait another 3-6 months and you'll probably get even more out of it.
    Thanks d.

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    The SR9 is a good soft shooting pistol. Mine is very accurate. Easier to shoot than a compact, and you can down load the mag for lighter weight. I am a senior and this is my go to carry gun. Have someone rack it ( after breakin rounds), and leave it at the ready. I have found Remington HP to be soft shooting accurate to 25 yards, without and failures to date. I have the SR9c too and have bukuu rounds throug it. My SR9 was had from RK for $269.00 plus shipping and I call it the deal of a lifetime. Good luck.
    Tim

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    P.S. I even recommend a full size pistol to my small frame daughter. They are just easier to shoot and a girl with a big gun makes a statement.

Top Bottom