• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMatt1514

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    I have been having a difficult time trying to acquire 9mm ammo locally. Does anyone know of a good location online or near the Fort Wayne area to get some?
    Thank you for your help.

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    Thanks for posting the ammoseek suggestion, was able to grab a box of Federal PD in .45 that was otherwise sold out most of the places I looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Was in at Wrigley's today...they were putting out several cases of 9mm ammo...had several different brands of PD 9mm ammo (Hornady, Speer Gold Dots, etc.) on the shelf as well.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I was buying for a friend and happened to walk in a local store when they were restocking; you may be able to call around and see what days they get shipments. I just scored a bunch by watching Armslist religiously, that could be another option.

Last edited:

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Another vote for ammoseek. I found a Brownell’s deal on Federal 9mm for range use. I bought 1,000 rounds shipped for $0.28 per round. Seemed like a decent enough deal in today’s market. Plus I liked buying from a household name (with all due respect to “Fin Feather Fur Outfitters”). Ordered Tuesday, it arrived Thursday.

You just have to have a price point in mind and be prepared to buy VERY quickly once you see a deal.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Bad time to buy ammo, and I think it will only get worse. I would sign up for email restock notifications from natchesz. Their prices are obviously up from a year ago, but I don’t think they are gouging...

Top Bottom