• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout4892

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2016
    New Albany
    Alright everyone I dilemma. I’ve seen a few hk45c come up for sale around me. I’ve shot the usp compact version and loved it. But I don’t know if I want to give up my Glock 21 for one. Or for full size hk 45. I just wanted to hear people’s opinion on the two.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would personally take an H&K over a Glock any time. But I like a hammer fired gun better in general.

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    If your 21 works and you like it, I personally don’t think changing to the HK nets you much; but the sell 21 / buy HK cost difference isn’t huge and if you prefer a DA/SA hammer fired gun, go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I would decide based on what size frame suits you better.

Glock big frames are kind of unreasonably sized, H&Ks are pretty well always designed to be a nice natural fit.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I would decide based on what size frame suits you better. Glock big frames are kind of unreasonably sized, H&Ks are pretty well always designed to be a nice natural fit.

I concur...go with the one that feels better in your grip...and which one you shoot better (more accurately)!
    I've had a few HK's and they're wonderful pistols...they're probably the smoothest shootin' pistols I've ever shot!
    But, functionally and practically, I prefer the Glock set-up...interchangeable magazines, grip angle, trigger consistency, etc.

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    I've owned both and shot both equally well. I simply shot the Glock easier. Same scores, but easier with the Glock for me
    Your mileage may vary.
    No right answer- except yours.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    HK 45s, P30s and P2000 with the LEM trigger are an overlooked Gem. They come as close as giving ones the best of both a hammer and striker fired in one package (yes there are certian good qualities with hammer fired guns)

US Border Patrol just retired their P2000 LEMs in 40 after almost 20 years so that says something.

Top Bottom