Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 157 of 501 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Nothing says love like a log chain.
    He obviously doesn't want to get separated.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Big thunder boomers here this morning. I hope they pass in the next couple of hours.

Master

User Info Menu

Morning BA. Getting small thunderstorms down here a s well.

User Info Menu

Good morning. Been raining here off and on since I got up at 4:30. Some of the boomers were pretty impressive.

User Info Menu

Good morning BA, Patience, GM & any lurkers
    Porkchop Sandwiches

User Info Menu

Morning all...

I'm sitting here listening to the rain hitting the roof and hoping it doesn't get in Monica's son's car. He's been trying to move to Texas and went down for some interviews last week. While there he learned a valuable life lesson, don't leave sh*t in the car in plain sight when you park. He went to a mall for something and ended up with his back window broken and his laptop bag with his Macbook stolen, as he had left said laptop bag on the back seat in plain sight...

We took an old plastic tarp out and covered the hole pretty well the other day and with the rain pouring down I hope we did a good enough job to keep the rain out of his vehicle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Morning all...

I'm sitting here listening to the rain hitting the roof and hoping it doesn't get in Monica's son's car. He's been trying to move to Texas and went down for some interviews last week. While there he learned a valuable life lesson, don't leave sh*t in the car in plain sight when you park. He went to a mall for something and ended up with his back window broken and his laptop bag with his Macbook stolen, as he had left said laptop bag on the back seat in plain sight...

We took an old plastic tarp out and covered the hole pretty well the other day and with the rain pouring down I hope we did a good enough job to keep the rain out of his vehicle.
    That sucks, WTB. Life lessons can be harsh.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Good morning BA, Patience, GM & any lurkers
    Good morning. I have an hour to kill before heading to Lafayette. I hate waiting....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    That sucks, WTB. Life lessons can be harsh.
    Yep, you know it. Now he has to shell out $350 to have the window replaced and deal with an old HP laptop since he doesn't have the money to replace his Apple device.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Good morning. I have an hour to kill before heading to Lafayette. I hate waiting....
    I hear you on that. Waiting sucks. Hope you have a good day.

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

88 (aka The mad scientist)