Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 161 of 501 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    Omg, this night keeps getting better. Leaving work I snap this pic of a shirtless junkie pulling a one-legged woman on a tricycle with a log chain. I had to wait till they were under street light, didn't want to draw attention with a flash.
    Why does this Shh always happen to me?
    Man, this is some crazy stuff! I'm glad you took a picture because that's difficult to believe!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Man, this is some crazy stuff! I'm glad you took a picture because that's difficult to believe!
    This is par for that neighborhood. You really wouldn't believe a fraction of it if I had storytime.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

I might pull the trigger on a can before the end of this year, but if not this year then early next year.
    The longer you take, the longer the wait...
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Thanks. Wasn't really trying to elicit sympathy. It is what it is. You reap what you sow. No hill for a climber.
    Right attitude, Sailor.
    Hang tough. We're all pulling for you.

Do you need anything?
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

SilverStackin' - Baby.... +$29.00
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    The longer you take, the longer the wait...
    This is true. Thankfully this is my first purchase and I'm not hooked and in a hurry to get it. I am wanting to get the wheels rolling though.
    How are you liking the red dot on your Phantom? If I end up liking the G19 with it then I might put one on my Phantom too.

User Info Menu

This is true. Thankfully this is my first purchase and I'm not hooked and in a hurry to get it. I am wanting to get the wheels rolling though.
    How are you liking the red dot on your Phantom? If I end up liking the G19 with it then I might put one on my Phantom too.
    I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with pistol mounted red dots. They absolutely help with my prematurely aging eyes but a lack of regular training makes for a bit of frustration.

I put a lot of rounds through that gun when I first had it and the dot became natural and quick. Unfortunately, it didnít stick. :-)

No question though, e-optics on pistols are the present and the future.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Henri and I have been married for 27 years as of today...
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    SilverStackin' - Baby.... +$29.00
    I was a week off for it hitting 30. Come on 40
    Porkchop Sandwiches

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Oh, I have no issue with the weeds and moss staying green. It's the plants we want to be green that are the hardest to keep alive. Isn't that ironic...
    About the only grass left in my yard is crabgrass and what I think is Zoysia (turns brown in winter) and they both tolerate drought well and need little mowing.

Anything green that I wanted doesn't need watering because the deer have already eaten it. Fortunately I'm tucked back in where the neighbors can't see my yard.