Page 167 of 501 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Welp, power is out. Estimated time back on 2am. Who wants to tell ghost stories?
    I'm all out of stories today.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Yeah I am tapped out as well.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Tell him to man up and make one.

He'll never truly know how much he can love someone until he meets his first child.

And then maybe he'll be lucky enough to get a grandchild and really understand what love means.

Iím glad your grandchild has made you so happy, but you need to back off. Now.

My wife made a comment in jest and this is how respond?

You donít know me. You donít know what my life has been like so far. You donít know what has or hasnít influenced the views I have regarding some subjects, like children. That is my past and I donít have to defend it to you. As such, you have no ground to question the decisions weíve made. We are not children. We are adults and we are more than capable of planning for our own family and our own future without your condescending input. The next time you feel this urge to express an opinion on our life decisions, itís probably for the best to just keep it to yourself. Itís unwanted, unneeded and wholly unappreciated.

Furthermore, youíve treated me as a child from day one. Iím not a child. Iím not your child and I have my own parents, thanks though.

Iím done.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Iím glad your grandchild has made you so happy, but you need to back off. Now.

My wife made a comment in jest and this is how respond?

You donít know me. You donít know what my life has been like so far. You donít know what has or hasnít influenced the views I have regarding some subjects, like children. That is my past and I donít have to defend it to you. As such, you have no ground to question the decisions weíve made. We are not children. We are adults and we are more than capable of planning for our own family and our own future without your condescending input. The next time you feel this urge to express an opinion on our life decisions, itís probably for the best to just keep it to yourself. Itís unwanted, unneeded and wholly unappreciated.

Furthermore, youíve treated me as a child from day one. Iím not a child. Iím not your child and I have my own parents, thanks though.

Iím done.
    Good. Grow up.

Those comments were just part of life. If you are so tender that you can not deal with them as they were intended then yes, stay off the thread. You called me a racist and man you have no idea how pissed off you got me and I did not post a snow flake response like this. You have been up my tail on a lot of things and I never responded in this manner.

Do not post in this thread again.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Well I'm going to call it a night. Storms are over and I'm tired.

User Info Menu

Clearly locker room type banter. Something I'd say to a brother. Have said.
    Who brought the subject up? Baby fever? Someones wife.
    Clearly anger is directed at the wrong person If its that touchy of a subject.
    Most of us can poke at each other and understand it's all in good fun as brothers. If someone don't like it, bye. Obviously you don't fit in with the rest of us. We are here to have fun with like minded friends
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

Well then. I'll just be over here with some salve...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    I'm all out of stories today.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Yeah I am tapped out as well.
    A polar bear fell on me !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    A polar bear fell on me !
    Should've "Been nice"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_Ronin View Post
    Should've "Been nice"