Page 170 of 501 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Morning folks!

Glad I missed the drama last night but Patience is spot on about the love of kids. I hope someday to get to that next level with grandkids but neither of the boys seem overly anxious to go that route yet.

I finally got the VR headset working reasonably well and spent most of last night flying around the D Day beachhead in a P47. The state of modern technology is amazing with simulations. Before bed, I swapped over to an F16 and was doing barrel rolls around the contrail of a passing C17. Fun stuff.
    Morning 88. Man, that sounds like a lot of fun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I'm glad someone still has a sense of humor.

You get me, man.
    Ha yeah for sure. I like your sense of humor
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Ha yeah for sure. I like your sense of humor
    You and I speak a language that not everyone can.

User Info Menu

Well said CM.
    88 that sounds like a blast
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

True.

User Info Menu

I love you, man.

Ditto.... Just to add, some people just canít stop stepping on their manhood.
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

I guess I had better jump in the rain locker and get ready for my drive to Lafayette. The AC in my car died so it should be a toasty transit.

User Info Menu

That comes from serving in the military..
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    That comes from serving in the military..
    Yes, although I don't for a minute put myself in the same category as TT. He is a no **** hero. I just got to hang around some heroes while waiting for the movie to start.

User Info Menu

Yes, although I don't for a minute put myself in the same category as TT. He is a no **** hero. I just got to hang around some heroes while waiting for the movie to start.
    I totally agree...I was in the same boat as you. Itís a honor to be able to call him friend.