Page 171 of 501 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Well BA you are my hero and a few others here too that served. We all did our duty. We kept our oath. We put others before ourselves. We all took the same risk by putting on the Uniform with a target on our backs. My service was no greater than anyone elses.
    America is the greatest country on earth and WE ALL played a part in it. Makes me proud
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

TT I am just glad you sold that shotty.....
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldnít

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    I totally agree...I was in the same boat as you. Itís a honor to be able to call him friend.
    It's an honor to call you friend as well sir.
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    TT I am just glad you sold that shotty.....
    I know right lol.
    Had like 6 people hoping it would sell so they didnt eventually buy it LOL.

Then I listed the ammo before bed and it sold when I woke up. Cant beat that.
    I have some as a backup but I sold a lot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I guess I had better jump in the rain locker and get ready for my drive to Lafayette. The AC in my car died so it should be a toasty transit.
    Damn BA, the hits just keep coming your way. Hoping that the rest of the week is better for you.
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

I totally agree...I was in the same boat as you. Itís a honor to be able to call him friend.
    Very true. Although I consider it an honor to call you friend as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Well BA you are my hero and a few others here too that served. We all did our duty. We kept our oath. We put others before ourselves. We all took the same risk by putting on the Uniform with a target on our backs. My service was no greater than anyone elses.
    America is the greatest country on earth and WE ALL played a part in it. Makes me proud
    Yes, it makes me proud. I do get a little frustrated that I can't talk about it at all. Nobody in my family understands or really wants to understand, I guess. No big deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Damn BA, the hits just keep coming your way. Hoping that the rest of the week is better for you.
    Nah, I just think about parent who have kids at Riley. THEY have problems. Not me, I'm happy as a clam.

User Info Menu

It's an honor to call you friend as well sir.
    Now, if all the reach arounds are over, let's get on with our day.

User Info Menu

I know right lol.
    Had like 6 people hoping it would sell so they didnt eventually buy it LOL.

Then I listed the ammo before bed and it sold when I woke up. Cant beat that.
    I have some as a backup but I sold a lot
    I was one of those toads. Whomever got it did me a favor. I was convinced I "needed" it.

Was watching a few ammo lots on GB and couldn't believe the bidding war. $300 for a 500 Rd case of steel .223. Man we live in strange times.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883