Page 173 of 501 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 5004

Thread: The Czickness XXXV.....Masks masks masks....Arrgh

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I try to listen to you older guys. But I've always hung around more people older than me my entire life. .maybe that made a difference for me. I like to think it has. I like to learn as much as I can. Plus, falling flat on your face hurts. The more I can learn about how to traverse obstacles in this journey called life, the better.
    I was just thinking the other day, I wish I could transfer all of the things I've learned in my short life to my son when he's asking me millions of questions about everything. I love it.
    Then I got to thinking, I AM! Every day that I spend time with him and I talk to him and teach him he is learning what I give him. I CAN help him suceed and its easy if I put in the effort. Right now he thinks I'm the greatest human that ever walked the earth
    He soaks it all up. I have a short window to download it all.
    One thing is for certain, age is wisdom. Learn all you can from those older and more experienced than you. Not everyone has the same goals in life or path but I guarentee you that you will learn valuable lessons from them and it will help you one day
    This is true! I tell my daughter things and some of them stick and she remembers them, though some things keep getting repeated and haven't sunk in yet. But transferring this information while they still think you are awesome is key!

User Info Menu

I need to remember the lessons I tried to pass on to my sons when they were in the window of idiocy we all go through from the age of 13 to 21. Im not sure much stuck during that time period.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Yeah, I think as we enter our teen years I think our ability to listen to others is hindered by our hormones...lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Yeah, I think as we enter our teen years I think our ability to listen to others is hindered by our hormones...lol!
    Then later in life our ability to listen is hindered by hearing loss. There is a span of time of when we are actually able to hear, listen and comprehend, and then we are mainly dealing with distractions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Then later in life our ability to listen is hindered by hearing loss. There is a span of time of when we are actually able to hear, listen and comprehend, and then we are mainly dealing with distractions.

A terrible catch 22, ain't it.

Prolly keeps us from learning to live forever. Might be a designer's intention.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Morning all!
    I don't think the difficulty is only listening to older people, but listening to anyone else is difficult. I guess the next time TT says that it's a good time to buy silver, gold, or platinum then I need to jump on it. And the next time CM says to buy ammo I need to start clicking!
    I've been stocking up on ammo for 3 years now. And mags but the mags just to cash in on honestly. They'll eventually become $50 a pmag again. They don't eat anything sitting.
    Ammo is a better return than gold or silver right now. insIt's insane. But it's always been like that. If you can front the money for ammo and just sit on it, you WILL make money on it within 4 years.
    There for a while I was shooting 3 days a week at least. I havent for a year shot that much. So i had extra ammo I had planned to shoot up that never got shot. It was cool doubling my money lol.
    It works out because it basicly pays for all of the ammo I shot up and makes me whole to buy again when ammo goes back down. And it will, as long as we win Congress.
    If the Democrats win both houses of Congress kiss your guns and ammo goodbye and say hello to president Pelosi because theyll remove pence and trump.
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

User Info Menu

44 pages in two weeks?! Good Lord!

To follow up, in the previous thread I'd found a company (Craft Holsters) with many options for more obscure guns (in my case, CZ P-01 Omega with TLR-8 A G light/laser). It's almost a month late (no surprise, I expected it), but I got a shipping notification today. It should arrive in about a week, so I'll be sure to follow up here with impressions and photos. I recall someone else ordered from them, as well... hope it goes well for us!

Edit: the holster and mag carrier I ordered is a Falco (Craft carries many brands). Falco seems to have a great reputation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    That's a fact jack! Lol
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

Master

User Info Menu

Checked stock and I have fewer small pistol primers than I though but learned a friend was in need at the match last night. Just set out 1K of primers for him. Only charging the $40 I've got in them instead of the current $200+ GB price.

Very tempting to sell some on GB since I don't foresee reloading before primers are back in stock.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    44 pages in two weeks?! Good Lord!

To follow up, in the previous thread I'd found a company (Craft Holsters) with many options for more obscure guns (in my case, CZ P-01 Omega with TLR-8 A G light/laser). It's almost a month late (no surprise, I expected it), but I got a shipping notification today. It should arrive in about a week, so I'll be sure to follow up here with impressions and photos. I recall someone else ordered from them, as well... hope it goes well for us!

Edit: the holster and mag carrier I ordered is a Falco (Craft carries many brands). Falco seems to have a great reputation.
    That's exciting that you'll be getting it soon! I'm still enjoying my holster from Celtic. I got it with the optic cut, so when my optic comes in this week I'll be able to throw it on immediately. Very exciting!